Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Flynn detailed attempts to obstruct Russia probe - U.S. court filing

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Apparently, Devin (rhymes with Yacht/Cocaine/Prostitutes) Nunes's Cow is cooked. Stick a fork in him.

 

 

Conspiracy theories 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those weeping in the streets after Trump's election couldn't manufacture 'collusion' (including the US MSM), so now they will manufacture 'obstruction' (including the US MSM). 

I don't particularly support Trump's agenda, but he was elected.  Attempting to unseat a sitting president is a slippery slope, and one that is best not to traversed, or only traverse by morons.  Once down that path - kiss any concept of a Republic goodbye...which by the way, is closer to what I believe to be the plan, i.e., dump the US Constitutional Republic for something else.  

Be careful what you wish for.  :dry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, connda said:

Those weeping in the streets after Trump's election couldn't manufacture 'collusion' (including the US MSM), so now they will manufacture 'obstruction' (including the US MSM). 

 

Last heard laments like this circa 1973, when the Silent Majority was all in on Tricky Dick. It's a long walk to Marine One.

 

3 minutes ago, connda said:

Attempting to unseat a sitting president is a slippery slope

No one is attempting to unseat a President, well I mean other than in 1998. And maybe 1974. So loosen your grip on those pearls.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

 

Last heard laments like this circa 1973, when the Silent Majority was all in on Tricky Dick. It's a long walk to Marine One.

 

No one is attempting to unseat a President, well I mean other than in 1998. And maybe 1974. So loosen your grip on those pearls.

 

 

 

We'll stop him(Stroz)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, riclag said:

We'll stop him(Stroz)

 

Lemme guess? Coup by -out of context - text? Yeah, that's always a winner. 

 

So now you're against free speech?

 

"I love it" Don Jr. (email)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Barr is in a bit of fix now.

 

He has been ordered by Judge Sullivan to release all redacted portions of the Mueller report that relate to Flynn.

 

Apart from seeing what was redacted we will also get to see if the reason Barr gave for those redactions is legitimate.

 

Those who attempted to obstruct, justice are about to be exposed, one of whom is reportedly a member of Congress.

 

Orifice twitching time is upon them.

and so the POTUS still "free" to twitter all of his garbage about no collision no obstruction, he should be the 1st to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, webfact said:

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan, who is overseeing Flynn's case, further ordered the government to disclose transcripts of the voicemail recording and of Flynn's conversations with Russian officials by May 31, and an unredacted version of the sections of Mueller's report relating to Flynn.

But yet , after knowing this, Mueller concluded  of the probe  "no additional indictments"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and so the POTUS still "free" to twitter all of his garbage about no collision no obstruction, he should be the 1st to go

He should go the democratic way ,impeachment /senate trial or vote by the people! Not the way of propaganda ,conspiracy theories and character assassinations by his political enemies driven by hate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, riclag said:

He should go the democratic way ,impeachment or vote by the people! Not the way of hate driven by propaganda ,conspiracy theories and character assassinations by his political enemies 

vote by the people would be a long and costly process, impeachment maybe faster and less costly but the dems appear to be playing his game and go all out during the 2020 campaign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

vote by the people would be a long and costly process, impeachment maybe faster and less costly but the dems appear to be playing his game and go all out during the 2020 campaign

 The vote nov 3,2020 costly and long, its the democratic way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop worrying about Trump and start worrying about the constitution and democracy. And for God's sake, read the Mueller report for yourself, and stop listening to other people about what is and isn't in it. The redactions pertaining to Flynn which are already being disclosed look suspiciously like they were made by Barr to conceal important evidence damaging to Trump from Congress and the American people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Flynn, McGahn, Gates, Cohen...pretty much the entire WH staff seem to be ratting each other out.

I thought it was only women who played kiss & tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

 

Actually, if you had actually read the Mueller report itself instead of just Fox News reports, you would know and understand that there was PLENTY of collusion between Russian interests and Trump-related folks leading up to the presidential election.

 

Unfortunately, Mueller's take was that the main criminal offense possible to deal with such collusion was criminal conspiracy, and proving that requires being able to prove that the conspiring parties knew what they were doing was illegal conspiracy--something Mueller and Co. didn't think they could prove as regards Don Jr. and various others.

 

Likewise with Trump himself, the report calls out plenty of instances where Trump tried to obstruct the special counsel investigation into Russian collusion during the campaign, including trying to get the special counsel removed. But in part because some around Trump didn't follow thru on his orders and in part because of the high bar set for charging a sitting president, Mueller wasn't willing to go there.

 

None of that excuses or exonerates what Trump and those around him did.  Trump's lucky he managed to steal the presidency and the legal protections that comes with it.

I'm guessing you didn't read the Mueller report yourself... did you?  You are a lawyer, or are you just throwing out more [email protected] because your dreams of Russian collusion - which BTW, isn't a crime - never materialized? Why not spend your time advising the corrupt DNC in how to win in 2020, like coming up with a platform that isn't get Trump by ant means possible?  

You and your party are gonna be in a world of hurt after the IG report comes out and we find out the truth about who was actually colluding with the Russians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, riclag said:

But yet , after knowing this, Mueller concluded  of the probe  "no additional indictments"

Barr made the statement “no additional indictments”.

 

Then when the redacted Mueller report was released we discover it includes 14 indictments, 12 of which had never previously been reported (ie New).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guitarzan said:

I'm guessing you didn't read the Mueller report yourself... did you?  You are a lawyer, or are you just throwing out more [email protected] because your dreams of Russian collusion - which BTW, isn't a crime - never materialized? Why not spend your time advising the corrupt DNC in how to win in 2020, like coming up with a platform that isn't get Trump by ant means possible?  

You and your party are gonna be in a world of hurt after the IG report comes out and we find out the truth about who was actually colluding with the Russians. 

Well clearly you didn’t read the Mueller report, or if you did you failed to grasp what’s in it.

 

Din’t fret, Robert Mueller will explain it to you when he gives testimony before Congress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...