Flynn detailed attempts to obstruct Russia probe - U.S. court filing

webfact

6 hours ago, connda said:

Those weeping in the streets after Trump's election couldn't manufacture 'collusion' (including the US MSM), so now they will manufacture 'obstruction' (including the US MSM). 

I don't particularly support Trump's agenda, but he was elected.  Attempting to unseat a sitting president is a slippery slope, and one that is best not to traversed, or only traverse by morons.  Once down that path - kiss any concept of a Republic goodbye...which by the way, is closer to what I believe to be the plan, i.e., dump the US Constitutional Republic for something else.  

Be careful what you wish for.  :dry:

I agree  Prez Pence, would be worse, wait  till the clown is out of office, then indict him or hopefully  New York State will,   I'm sure his "enforce the existing laws that exist"  already folks would agree , "no-one is above the law" ?

see: Soho

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Mafiya-Russian-Invaded-America/dp/0316294748

Here a few foods for thought

https://www.redletterchristians.org/evangelical-church-called-a-cult/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Still beating this dead 4 legged quadruped? While most people have moved on to the delicious new and most important phase of the Russia collusion hoax ie the hunters becoming the hunted. I expect Mueller, Comey, those that paid for the fantasy Steele report which was known to be nonsense by the FBI, and the rest of the swamp beasts to be behind bars for spying on Trump and launching an illegal investigation/soft coup attempt in the not too distant future. A much more exciting development than still harping on about the collusion that wasn't.

hahahahahahaha! good one!

1 hour ago, mooping20Baht said:

I agree  Prez Pence, would be worse, wait  till the clown is out of office, then indict him or hopefully  New York State will,   I'm sure his "enforce the existing laws that exist"  already folks would agree , "no-one is above the law" ?

see: Soho

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Mafiya-Russian-Invaded-America/dp/0316294748

Here a few foods for thought

https://www.redletterchristians.org/evangelical-church-called-a-cult/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

ever hear of Richard Nixon??

I'm just catching up on the news after a short respite, and... oh my gawd.

Every time we turn over another rock, another piece of Trump Slime oozes out.  Lindsey Graham's solution is to stop turning over rocks.  Congress's solution is more sunlight and disinfectant.

12 hours ago, bendejo said:

Flynn detailed attempts to obstruct Russia probe

Well, Devin Nunes left a voicemail for Flynn, so there's that. Let's go the tape, assuming AG "rosemary woods" Barr hasn't accidentally erased it.

Honestly, trumps crew is something Jimmy Breslin (The Gang That Couldn't SHoot Straight) would have had a field-day with..

Here’s what Jimmy Breslin had to say about Donald Trump decades ago 

In a 1982 Daily News column, Breslin brushed past "a young builder named Junior with a Big Ego," who had recently made a famous but fruitless bid to buy the newspaper.

"His civic responsibility in the past consisted of getting tax abatements," Breslin mused about the man who would become a daily fixture in the city's tabloids.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/jimmy-breslin-wrote-donald-trump-decades-article-1.3003397

21 hours ago, connda said:

Those weeping in the streets after Trump's election couldn't manufacture 'collusion' (including the US MSM), so now they will manufacture 'obstruction' (including the US MSM). 

It isn't manufacturing when the evidence supports it. Maybe, just maybe the reason they couldn't get the evidence of collusion is because of the obstruction...

Obama, Yates, Christie, Cummings all warned trump. Did he listen, well maybe to Vladdy Daddy.

Trump blames Obama for not warning him about Michael Flynn. Which Obama did.

President Donald Trump wants you to believe that he had no way of knowing about former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s shady dealings with Russia before he made him his first national security adviser. In reality, the president is trying to rewrite history.

On Friday, Trump tweeted his lament that nobody warned him about Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general who was dismissed from his job as director of national intelligence by then-President Barack Obama in 2014. After his dismissal, Flynn wasted little time cozying up to the Kremlin, and then spent 2016 as one of Trump’s key campaign surrogates.

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/17/18629545/trump-michael-flynn-tweet-obama-warned-him

even this will end up as another nothing burger. basically flynn was contacted by some people probably wondering why on earth is he pleading guilty to an obvious setup that could be straightened out by clarifying pences statement.

in the end no obstruction.

just another attempt at distraction from the unraveling coup plot , ongoing investigations into how all this got started in the obama white house.

just panic in dc as treason charges loom????

On 5/17/2019 at 1:08 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Barr is in a bit of fix now.

He has been ordered by Judge Sullivan to release all redacted portions of the Mueller report that relate to Flynn.

Apart from seeing what was redacted we will also get to see if the reason Barr gave for those redactions is legitimate.

Those who attempted to obstruct, justice are about to be exposed, one of whom is reportedly a member of Congress.

Orifice twitching time is upon them.

oh my " orifices twitiching" and all

I must say I am impressed how some continue to hang on with the delusional hopes of getting Trump by moving the goal posts to some phone call from some congressman to Flynn.  

is this the beginning of the end again? ???? 

2 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

oh my " orifices twitiching" and all

I must say I am impressed how some continue to hang on with the delusional hopes of getting Trump by moving the goal posts to some phone call from some congressman to Flynn.  

is this the beginning of the end again? ???? 

The release to the public of more physical evidence is not ‘moving the goal posts’.

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The release to the public of more physical evidence is not ‘moving the goal posts’.

so we are still on about russian collusion  by trump team? or can we put that to rest now?

If Mueller had something  illegal he would have moved on it and filed charges.

6 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

so we are still on about russian collusion  by trump team? or can we put that to rest now?

Really really simple Donald’s mo is to drag everything out for years and years hoping it will lose importantance it’s his mo some day hopefully soon he will trade the golden toilet for a stainless steel one with a sink attached if you catch my drift

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Really really simple Donald’s mo is to drag everything out for years and years hoping it will lose importantance it’s his mo some day hopefully soon he will trade the golden toilet for a stainless steel one with a sink attached if you catch my drift

oh I thought the democrats are trying to drag this russian collusion conspiracy to 2020.

what exactly would land Trump in prison? do you have some secret info? something Muellers team missed? 

23 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

Read the report, Mueller explains precisely why he has not pressed charges against Trump.

Manafort, Stone, Cohen and others are a different matter, as are the 14 indictments within Mueller’s report.

Do try to keep up.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:16 AM, bungcheese said:

"Collusion Delusion" seems to be a rampant disease among the left swamp creatures and all those who  believe all the fake conspiracy theories. My advice to all the conspiracy theorists, stop watching CNN, MSNBC and Al Jazeera etc. These news channels will just fill your brain with poison, falsehoods and pure nonsense. The economic statistics while Trump has been in office tell the real story.

Another TV newby who wants people to stop watching legitimate news and...what?  Do you advocate ignorance or buying into the Fox News and Russia Today propaganda?

On 5/17/2019 at 4:03 AM, JusticeGB said:

I thought that many Asian Countries were corrupt but obviously the USA beats them all. A 2 year investigation by Mueller didn't reveal any collusion only that Trump is a habitual liar. But the Mueller investigation was based on a flawed document that may have involved Obama! 

The two year Mueller investigation documented how Russia interfered with the US election and how the Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.

The investigation is based on the conclusion of all intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the election, Trump's embrace of this interference ("Russia, if you're listening...., " "I love wikileaks", etc), and the Trump campaign staffers having criminal links to Russia and lying about their contacts.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:14 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Still beating this dead 4 legged quadruped? While most people have moved on to the delicious new and most important phase of the Russia collusion hoax ie the hunters becoming the hunted. I expect Mueller, Comey, those that paid for the fantasy Steele report which was known to be nonsense by the FBI, and the rest of the swamp beasts to be behind bars for spying on Trump and launching an illegal investigation/soft coup attempt in the not too distant future. A much more exciting development than still harping on about the collusion that wasn't.

Still hoping for a fascist political system?  While Attorney General Barr does a passable impersonation of Himmler, the officers of the Justice Department have sworn allegiance to the constitution, not to Trump.  It's not Trump's SS yet.  The investigation was legal and necessary.  Investigating the investigators will simply keep the issues of Trump's bad judgment and crooked friends in the news.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:06 AM, Boon Mee said:

Flynn was set up by Sally Yates. Gonna be real interesting as the truth comes out. These Deep State characters are already turning on each other. 

Pure fantasy.  The only characters turning on each other are past and present Trump officials.

On 5/17/2019 at 6:59 AM, connda said:

I don't particularly support Trump's agenda, but he was elected.  Attempting to unseat a sitting president is a slippery slope, and one that is best not to traversed, or only traverse by morons.  Once down that path - kiss any concept of a Republic goodbye...which by the way, is closer to what I believe to be the plan, i.e., dump the US Constitutional Republic for something else.  

Be careful what you wish for.  :dry:

Are you aware that Congress has a constitutional duty to perform oversight of the Executive branch?  Are you aware that the obstruction wasn't manufactured by Congress, it was attempted by Trump for the Mueller investigation, and Trump and his lackey's are actively obstructing Congressional oversight?

On 5/17/2019 at 7:26 AM, riclag said:

But yet , after knowing this, Mueller concluded  of the probe  "no additional indictments"

Actually Mueller followed Justice Department policy of not indicting a sitting President, but made it very clear that there are political remedies for the obstruction he documented.

42 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

oh I thought the democrats are trying to drag this russian collusion conspiracy to 2020.

what exactly would land Trump in prison? do you have some secret info? something Muellers team missed? 

The Russian conspiracy is not the issue in question. It's about obstruction of justice.

53 minutes ago, cbtstorm said:

Guess this( ?) Can’t get by the not indicting a sitting potus lol

11 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

The Russian conspiracy is not the issue in question. It's about obstruction of justice.

so the  false narrative was created and investigated with the help of some fraudulently obtained fisa warrants so that some obstruction claims can be made when the original story doesnt quite pan out.  ok

now its going to back fire on all the perpetrators.

Just now, cbtstorm said:

so the  false narrative was created and investigated with the help of some fraudulently obtained fisa warrants so that some obstruction claims can be made when the original story doesnt quite pan out.  ok

now its going to back fire on all the perpetrators.

Please tell us where you get this hogwash from?

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Guess this( ?) Can’t get by the not indicting a sitting potus lol

if ya knew that going in, then the investigation was all about entrapping for an obstruction charge for hopes at impeachment.

clever but an utter failure.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Please tell us where you get this hogwash from?

since you know a sitting president cannot be indicted and collusion does not equal to crime, why would you spend 2 years investigating if not to entrap for an obstruction charge. the goal along. 

prosecutors are known for doing this. most masic method, find a reason to investigate, you'll find something or another and if not go for obstruction.

game over, next we find out how this all got constructed. 

Just now, cbtstorm said:

since you know a sitting president cannot be indicted and collusion does not equal to crime, why would you spend 2 years investigating if not to entrap for an obstruction charge. the goal along. 

prosecutors are known for doing this. most masic method, find a reason to investigate, you'll find something or another and if not go for obstruction.

game over, next we find out how this all got constructed. 

No please do tell us where you are getting your misinformed nonsense from?

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No please do tell us where you are getting your misinformed nonsense from?

easy just take off your 2016 tds filled spectacles, you'll see it clearly. turn off msnbs or whatever rag you read. think about it from opposing view point 

and evaluate your position and it's lack of accomplishment to date.

Eitherway tables have turned. try keeping up.

I tried to find an overview for ya, I think this will suffice but only as an intro.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/05/17/treason-docs-prove-deep-state-hacks-obama-comey-brennan-and-clapper-aided-russian-efforts-to-divide-americans-with-spygate/

Archived