New wife begs for forgiveness to old wife and son at police station

webfact

New wife begs for forgiveness to old wife and son at police station

7a.jpg

Daily News reported on the scene at a Chantaburi police station where a woman charged with murder of a local official begged for forgiveness to the victims's ex wife.

Benjawan Thaijia, 50, is charged with murdering her husband Songsak Phermsuk or "Yae", 50, a Wang Mai municipal official.

Watcharapong Thaijia, 36, is charged with concealing a corpse. 

As the pair were being taken to Chantaburi court in eastern Thailand yesterday the ex wife of the victim arrived with his son at the Tha Mai police station. 

Benjawan went on her knees to beg forgiveness to Kotchakorn Umsin, 43, and her 24 year old son. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-17

Close to home ... their house about 150m from ours in Tha Mai

The local story ... a history of domestic violence, him threatening to kill her and her children.

This shooting may have occurred up to a month ago - told it was over Songkran weekend, after a major dispute he passed out drunk on the sofa, she put a pillow next to his head to muffle the sound and shot him.

Her brother moved body to a car and transported to her family durian farm, where he used a backhoe to dig a 3m hole for the body, filled it in.

He was apparently 'away' if anyone asked

The usual reenactment

a26ca037b5354c91cf412fa635b9c08bdf621ea1

Kubota says 'I'm innocent - they made me do it"

c69c6aefb66ce64e39d03ca95f9e10e8c513409f

Picture from Siamrath news

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Yeah.. that and 50 years in the slemmer will do thank you...

Do ya think?

The 'crime of passion' defence, especially when known history of violence/threats

First local murder I'm aware of here since 2013, some similarities, pharmacist was threatened by drunk husband (over his extra 'wife') he put a loaded pistol on the kitchen bench to threaten her.

She shot him with it. 

Pharmacy closed (now a 20 baht shop) and she moved away, she spent a brief time in the cells then bailed pre-trial, outcome was no custodial sentence due to level of provocation.

5 minutes ago, gomangosteen said:

Close to home ... their house about 150m from ours in Tha Mai

The local story ... a history of domestic violence, him threatening to kill her and her children.

This shooting may have occurred up to a month ago - told it was over Songkran weekend, after a major dispute he passed out drunk on the sofa, she put a pillow next to his head to muffle the sound and shot him.

Her brother moved body to a car and transported to her family durian farm, where he used a backhoe to dig a 3m hole for the body, filled it in.

He was apparently 'away' if anyone asked

The usual reenactment

a26ca037b5354c91cf412fa635b9c08bdf621ea1

Kubota says 'I'm innocent - they made me do it"

c69c6aefb66ce64e39d03ca95f9e10e8c513409f

Picture from Siamrath news

So all in all a good deed. Why all the fuss ? Oh forgot philandering and violent Thai lazy males are special in Thailand, to be protected at all times. The female of the species, being second class, should be treated as worthless. Clearly he got exactly what he deserved based on your account. Whilst , if it is true she shot him, , a Wai and 1000 baht fine would seem in order.  That lady has done Thai society a favour.

Archived