WOW! Swedish/Thai supermodel gets the looks on the Cannes red carpet

webfact

WOW! Swedish/Thai supermodel gets the looks on the Cannes red carpet

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3Bvby5qcGc=.jpg

Pictures: Sanook

Sanook reported that Thai supermodel "Pu Praiya" got admiring glances at the Cannes Film Festival 2019 in France this week. 

Pu - also known as Praya Lundberg - was wearing an iconic red Versace dress designed by Donnatella Versace herself. 

The 30 year old actress and model went to NIST international school in Bangkok in the 1990s and later to Oxford Brooks University where she completed a BA in Law. 

Her father is Swedish and her mother Thai.

She completed the 2015 Bangkok Marathon. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-17

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3B1X3ByYXlhX2Nhbm5lc18yMDE5XzE5MDUxNl8wMDEzXzE1NTgwMjQ1OTMuanBn.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3NfXzQzNTg2NjRfMTU1ODAyNDYwOC5qcGc=.jpg

voguethailand_58994675_333185.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3B1X3ByYXlhX2Nhbm5lc18yMDE5XzE5MDUxNl8wMDE1XzE1NTgwMjQ1OTguanBn.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0LzBjNDgyZWU2MjZhNDIyN2Y1YzczNzBjZTg2Yzc1MTkxXzE1NTgwMjQ1OTQuanBn.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWkvMTU1NC83NzczMjM0L3B1X3ByYXlhX2Nhbm5lc18yMDE5XzE5MDUxNl8wMDE0XzE1NTgwMjQ2MDIuanBn.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Lady in Red"

My wife's a good seamstress, I think she could knock up a piece of kit in red like that in an afternoon. Although I'd have to go and buy some large safety pins and spray them gold.

4 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Not exactly a looker is she....seen better in some of the restaurants in Jomtien

Face looking a bit "rough". In the darker corners of Pattaya the kathoey alarm would go on.

2 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Face looking a bit "rough". In the darker corners of Pattaya the kathoey alarm would go on.

I read that before seeing the photos and thought it unfairly harsh, perhaps bitter & a bit too negative...

I then saw the photos and thought ‘cor blimey, that’s s fella’...  your post was bang on ! 

10 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Not exactly a looker is she....seen better in some of the restaurants in Jomtien

She could store her slippers under my bed! I think she would be more intelligent than a Jomtien waitress and probably have more money as well!

9 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Well she is getting on a bit now. However she had some stamina as she competed in the 2015 Bangkok marathon.  Anyone know whether she finished in a short time or long time ?

Just now, PatOngo said:

She could store her slippers under my bed! I think she would be more intelligent than a Jomtien waitress and probably have more money as well!

So you enjoy an intelligent conversation whilst having sex obviously ????

1 hour ago, baansgr said:

I think my daughter is much prettier than this girl  !    

Archived