Any Sauna's in CM?

banagan

Fitness Thailand has a sauna. DuangTawan hotel has 2 and swimming pool/gym. These are gyms so you get to move your butt too. I think FT is 200 baht per time or 9500 per year. DT 300 baht per time. There must be cheaper options around if you just want to sauna though.

The best and most original has to be the Old medecine hospital behind Nim plaza.

Its a while since i have been but akin to a Turkish bath for something ridiculously cheap like 60bt its probably the best.

I have a diy steam room in my spa but its ok I prefer to have naked chinese ladies than geezers who know full well that the House of man is the House of Male.

The are two saunas in the Centara/Duangtawan Hotel fitness center in the men's changing room; I assume there are two in the women's changing room which, unfortunately, I have not been able to reconnoiter. There's also steam room and jacuzzi.

One of the saunas is usually red-hot.

I once went to the steam room at the Traditional Medical Center on Wualai Road; there is no warning about a red-hot pipe near the ground; I had a severe burn on the leg  from this pipe ... the room was quite crowded, so I may have moved closer to the wall than usual, but it was so steamy I couldn't see well.

~o:37;

8 minutes ago, orang37 said:

The are two saunas in the Centara/Duangtawan Hotel fitness center in the men's changing room; I assume there are two in the women's changing room which, unfortunately, I have not been able to reconnoiter. There's also steam room and jacuzzi.

One of the saunas is usually red-hot.

I once went to the steam room at the Traditional Medical Center on Wualai Road; there is no warning about a red-hot pipe near the ground; I had a severe burn on the leg  from this pipe ... the room was quite crowded, so I may have moved closer to the wall than usual, but it was so steamy I couldn't see well.

Always best policy to keep your back to the wall in these places.

13 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Always best policy to keep your back to the wall in these places.

Don't your obvious psychic powers show that my back was ... to the wall ?

Archived