Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

Labour declares Brexit talks dead as May's premiership crumbles

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Loiner said:

As there was no mention of a deal, the default is No Deal.

Now, let us exit - No Deal.

Only… not even 1/2 of the House of Commons to back that. And for a "leave" without mentioning any consequences.. only a 51,88 %, with 48,11 for "remain", whatever consequences. Time to split the "leave" in the several options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nontabury said:

 

 

And what many remoaners are blind to, is the direction, in which those unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels intend to take the E.u ( if it survives).

In fact very little discussion on their future plans have been highlighted in the establishment owed media, I can only wonder why. One example is the remoaners continued denial that the E.u are intending to create an E.u army.

 

 

IF an European army will be formed, than signed by the British Prime Minister and the Minister of Defence, after which it has to be ratified in the British Parliament ( and all other national parliaments). So, as usual from Brexiteers: complete nonsense.

And if.. I presume the British army will be extremely happy to join a 450 mln inhabitants force instead on relying on a 65 mln inhabitants islands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, puipuitom said:

So you missed the bit about the ongoing expenses that PMs receive for life after leaving the job ....... it's out there somewhere. Before Blair their expenses were around 115,000/year.

Here's the earlier payments before the increase.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-question/Commons/2016-09-02/44051/

 

They used to get a much bigger pension which was taxed, and in the public eye.

Now they get a huge expenses account, untaxed and a bit more hidden.

Think it was Blair that arranged that little scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, evadgib said:

Had we left the week after the result was in & kept both hands on the tap from day 1 & watched the BMW's etc stack up @ Rotterdam we'd have been ideally placed to start those negotiation and they would have been quick.

 

& have an 'Owzat!

Well that looks a bit like a plan.

 

Except plans are not made retrospectively.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nontabury said:

 

 

 True,but it’s still the desire of the British people. 

Another example of the people versus Westminster.

 

 

Show us the evidence where it is ‘the desire of the British people’ to leave without a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Show us the evidence where it is ‘the desire of the British people’ to leave without a deal.

The results'll roll in next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evadgib said:

The results'll roll in next week.

What, like ‘leave without a deal’ is on the ballot paper?

 

Or is this another fictitious claim to know ‘the will of the people’?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What, like ‘leave without a deal’ is on the ballot paper?

 

Or is this another fictitious claim to know ‘the will of the people’?!

I think what probably happened is that the people that prepared the ballot paper, realised that remainers have problems reading buses, so they made it simple and just put 'leave' on the paper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, nausea said:

I wonder what her exit strategy will be.

Secure a high paying job with a large multinational.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, puipuitom said:

IF an European army will be formed, than signed by the British Prime Minister and the Minister of Defence, after which it has to be ratified in the British Parliament ( and all other national parliaments). So, as usual from Brexiteers: complete nonsense.

And if.. I presume the British army will be extremely happy to join a 450 mln inhabitants force instead on relying on a 65 mln inhabitants islands

We're already key players in NATO and have intelligence & security services that are among the best in the world. UK would gain nothing from such folly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, evadgib said:

Had we left the week after the result was in & kept both hands on the tap from day 1 & watched the BMW's etc stack up @ Rotterdam we'd have been ideally placed to start those negotiation and they would have been quick.

 

& have an 'Owzat!

I place that on par with the brexiteers plan 'all we have to do is tell them we'll go, and the EU will roll over, afraid to lose out on all that business we're taking away'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, puipuitom said:

IF an European army will be formed, than signed by the British Prime Minister and the Minister of Defence, after which it has to be ratified in the British Parliament ( and all other national parliaments). So, as usual from Brexiteers: complete nonsense.

And if.. I presume the British army will be extremely happy to join a 450 mln inhabitants force instead on relying on a 65 mln inhabitants islands

 

As you’r very happy for the British armed forces to be drawn into future conflicts. Can you please tell us your nationality, then perhaps that could tell us were your coming from. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I place that on par with the brexiteers plan 'all we have to do is tell them we'll go, and the EU will roll over, afraid to lose out on all that business we're taking away'.

And what were your thoughts up and Including the day of the vote that you subsequently lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Show us the evidence where it is ‘the desire of the British people’ to leave without a deal.

 

 

The 2016 people’s referendum, followed by the two parties who included in their 2017 General Election manifesto a commitment to implement the referendum result,gaining 80% of the vote. Perhaps you can show me where the British did not desire to leave without a deal.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

And what were your thoughts up and Including the day of the vote that you subsequently lost?

So you have no answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...