BANGKOK 27 June 2019 07:36
rooster59

Rainy season to begin May 20th

15 minutes ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Will buy lottery numbers,523

PM me if you win. 

25 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

So Hot Korat today

Yes, same here in Udon - someone forgot to inform the bloody weather, over 40c here 🍜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Will buy lottery numbers,523

You should also buy 520 and 526, just in case

Strange, we've had some very heavy rain over the past three weeks. with thunder storms. Someone's fir cone is not working properly.

So that is the date that the general set aside time for him to pray for the rain?

2 hours ago, CGW said:

Yes, same here in Udon - someone forgot to inform the bloody weather, over 40c here 🍜

same North of Udon

What a bummer im going back to tue U.K tomorrow for summer probley be back after a couple.of days !

Just shake the "magic 8 ball" no floods no drought - everything hunky dory - haven't a clue - hopefully if new PM from FFP is elected (though not likely) he can look and do something about it - or HM carry on his late fathers excellent work 

Please rain.

• Like 1

Exactly May 20 that’s impressive so the heavy sprinkles most all

week in the afternoon was just a preview, I did see what looked like

they where attempting to seed the clouds. It was a modern looking cannon think.. 

I was on the MC it’s out in the country side.... they tried to get me to stop but no thanks. A big crowd of folks....

10 hours ago, essox essox said:

will start when drops of rain start falling !!!

They stupid saying that. When it rains it rains. Essex boys yes

2 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

same North of Udon

Same Here in Nong Khai.............40c & Then at 5.30pm It Pissed Down for 10 Minutes Yay !!!

9 hours ago, khwaibah said:

Bull shyt as usual. it started 10 days back over in Surin with 10 straight days for rain.🤔

I agree BS, you have had rain buy 20 km up the road they have not had a drop? it is like that around here, 10years ago we lost 40 rie of maize no rain 10 km one way they had rain, less than 10 km the other way rain,

Weather forecasting in LOS not easy water management less so ,our local dam Passak Jurlarsit,August last year they opened the gates and let a lot of water out it was only 50% full , as the rest of Thailand all the dames where full then, end of the short rainy seasons the dam was only 75%full if that, now about 20 % full going to need a lot of water this year  to fill it up.

As a New Zeland friend of mine said rain here, but not over they, like a one, mans rain. 

On the 20th May they give 60% chance of rain for our province on past forecasts the wife said that will not include us for sure.