Cutting steel roof panels

gunderhill

47 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Sorry about the delay responding. Yup that one came from MegaHome but I've found others in HomePro too. 

Brand is "CTdecor"

Take the photo ????

Thanks for that.

No problem with the slightly slower than normal reply. It would be just to have in stock or to know that I may be able to get them, I don't have a current projected use.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

Thanks for that.

No problem with the slightly slower than normal reply. It would be just to have in stock or to know that I may be able to get them, I don't have a current projected use.

There is another brand called pansiam. They sell lots of type of fasteners. 

I have bought them from Global, Thai watsadu etc. 

Some people sell then on lazada. 

• 1 month later...

Ordered an  folding door from PAT in BKK they want  all the money upfront ie parts and labour before doing anything about installing, strikes me as crap company policy? I asked for 60-40% on completion, I asked for pay materials only and pay the labour charge on completion, nope.........incredible Thai business acumen........ so if they do a crap  job theyll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Anyway heres the almost finished  garage...except the door, you can see how the roof should  have been now right from the start, straight into the  gulley in front

20190728_083759.jpg

20190717_155850.jpg

20190728_083850(1).jpg

6 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Ordered an  folding door from PAT in BKK they want  all the money upfront ie parts and labour before doing anything about installing, strikes me as crap company policy? I asked for 60-40% on completion, I asked for pay materials only and pay the labour charge on completion, nope.........incredible Thai business acumen........ so if they do a crap  job theyll be laughing all the way to the bank.

That certainly is not standard practice for all Thai business.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:35 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

That certainly is not standard practice for all Thai business.

This company imo are idiots, first they want all the money including labour for fitting upfront, then they say they have the panels in stock, I ask if they are damaged, no its  ok but.............. how about some small scratch inside they ask??? so it IS damaged then?..............they then call and say 2  pieces of the door are damaged ie dented in but "its ok"  you can only see this when looking from the side Ok in their eyes) .........WHAT................I ask for a different style as at the start of speaking with them they say they have 3-4  styles.............nope no HAB now............next i ask ok can you order the pieces in..............yes 90 days from China.................BUT they wont order for  just a small job like ours............so give us  the money and wait until we decide to reorder sometime?? 1  month 6  months 5 years................JESUS WEPT

make your own minds up P.A.T doors.

Archived