BANGKOK 21 July 2019 09:06
Chas Wanledear

Where is the best area in Pattaya to stay?

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2019 at 8:03 AM, Pattaya46 said:

Quiet for sure, and I would even say dead as soon as the night arrives :sad:

Most Pratamnak is not on or near a bahtbus route and very few people would choose to walk to Pattaya: 2-3 km going up and down the hill ! You must have a bike if you stay in this area.

Yeah, the hills not a regular commute on foot. Its unfortunate the seashore does not have a path over to walkjng st as it would be an easy stroll. Its all boulders now, tide coming in at weird times etc, not something i would want to try at night after a few beers. If anyone knows of one through there let me know.

Edited by fhickson

3 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Dark sides defeats the purpose of staying in Thailand.  Not near the beach nor action.  Might as well be living in a shipping crate under a bridge in Jakarta.  Same view.  😘

I do not disagree.

But many have the purpose of being here to live cheaply and quietly thus the Darkside may suit them fine.

Walking is not dangerous.  Its an excellent form.of transport. Pratumnak is near 3 braches. There are baht bus routes within wslking distance, Grab taxis and motorsai taxis.  There is no need for cars or motorbikes in Pattaya. Many people drive drunk.

Two derogatory troll posts and a reply have been removed.