Four lovely puppies are seeking a loving dog owner

Isaanbiker

Our Siberian Husky “Lucky” had given birth to seven healthy and brainy puppies. Three are gone, and we’re currently looking for people who want to have a cute dog.

They just had their vaccination, got no worms, got no ticks, and are beautiful dogs. They’re eight weeks old now and live in Sisaket city.

We’re only asking for 1,500 baht to cover our own expenses for the vet.

Please page me if you’re planning to have one of them. If you don’t have a car, we could also deliver the puppy to your home if it isn’t too far away.

brownie II.jpg

chai dee.jpg

cool with black hairs.jpg

miss somtham.jpg

1 hour ago, IsaanAussie said:

Well here are two of the ones that have gone so far. Very pleased with them, highly recommended.

75.jpg

Wow, they look amazing! Thanks a lot for the great photo, I truly hope that your ducklings are fine......lol Kind regards. M. 

I wish I'd have more time to look around we still got all four and should anybody be interested, please feel free to drop me a message.

These puppies are really fun pure, having Husky blood makes them a bit different to ordinary puppies.

As "IsaanAussie" has already posted they love to chase duckings, they're kids. 

Thanks for the message from a gentleman, I've sent you a private message. If you make a decision, I'll hold him/her for you.

I'm not saying they're sweet because I wanna get rid of them, they're so nice that they became part of our family. But with two adult dogs,  a bit stressful. And I've got a fulltime job to do. 

That's what they look like now. Can't hold still for a second...

Kind regards,

All four.jpg

All of them.jpg

Puppy 2.jpg

Puppy 3.jpg

Puppy I.jpg

White one.jpg

Archived