Who'd be a landlord! "Well dressed" man leaves this for the owner

rooster59

Who'd be a landlord! "Well dressed" man leaves this for the owner

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU1NC83Nzc0MTcwLzguanBn.jpg

Caption: Makes you want to vomit

Pictures posted to Twitter showed the mess left by a renter who had disappeared for three months. 

The landlord finally went round to see what was going on and he was confronted by trash throughout the flat. 

In particular there were spirit and beer bottles along with a host of other trash.

The owner said on @ND_pang that the renter had been a presentable man who had been no trouble.

Netizens suggested that the renter was suffering from "Hoarding Disorder", said Sanook. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-18

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to get a cleaner...just call one of those thais who rummage for stuff to sell and they will

probably pay you 50B to cart it all away.

Give them the 50 back and they'll probably clean the room to sparkle as well.

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Have experience with rental properties...a renter who skips out without a word...and leaves the refrigerator full of seafood...without electricity for weeks...will leave a lasting impression... 

You NEVER let it get that far, two  months deposit and if rent is late by more than a couple of days you knock on the door, no answer in you go, no excuses , laws or otherwise I don't  care.

I knew an owner who had a tenant stay 7  months without paying the rent, Nigerian, the owner never said a word to them much about it, finally after 7  months they asked to get rid of them but again it  had to be done oh so politely.

Wife  called  immigration, he had no passport, was on overstay, he was gone the next day, owner is an idiot for letting it go on for 7  months, the tenant said he would leave at the end of the month, every month, for the 7  months!!

2nd Nigerian  the Wifes  dealt with, last one left it a  shit  hole and told her he left it spotless, you had a job walking in there without being glued to the floor????

2 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

You NEVER let it get that far, two  months deposit and if rent is late by more than a couple of days you knock on the door, no answer in you go, no excuses , laws or otherwise I don't  care.

I knew an owner who had a tenant stay 7  months without paying the rent, Nigerian, the owner never said a word to them much about it, finally after 7  months they asked to get rid of them but again it  had to be done oh so politely.

Wife  called  immigration, he had no passport, was on overstay, he was gone the next day, owner is an idiot for letting it go on for 7  months, the tenant said he would leave at the end of the month, every month, for the 7  months!!

2nd Nigerian  the Wifes  dealt with, last one left it a  shit  hole and told her he left it spotless, you had a job walking in there without being glued to the floor????

I would never rent to a Nigerian in the first place.

Saying that I've had problems with a Yabba head Aussie and a alcoholic Finnish bloke!

11 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Maybe a  quick  look at the state  of the bathroom might suggest otherwise?

Sadly you failed to see the humour in my post, i thought that with 4 laughing emojis it would be obvious but i was wrong.

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sadly you failed to see the humour in my post, i thought that with 4 laughing emojis it would be obvious but i was wrong.

hm i think you failed to see  mine,  fully  aware you were being humorous.

16 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

No need to get a cleaner...just call one of those thais who rummage for stuff to sell and they will

probably pay you 50B to cart it all away.

Give them the 50 back and they'll probably clean the room to sparkle as well.

or get a few of the expat junkies polluting Thailand these days. They'll relish the work

4 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Well dressed to a Thai means a pair trousers and a shirt with some cheap plastic shoes.

They probably think I'm scruffy in t-shirt/shorts etc even though it's 500/1000 quid outfits.

you are scruffy. Go back where you came from layabout

1 hour ago, Sticky Wicket said:

approximations -

sunglasses 100 - 600 quid

shoes range from 50 to 7/800

shorts up to 250 quid 

tshirts from 60 -300

polo shirts from 80-450

Unless you are a fat arse with big feet like me, why spend so much on your clothing.

Local stuff is good enough for bumming around in

16 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

Unless you are a fat arse with big feet like me, why spend so much on your clothing.

Local stuff is good enough for bumming around in

I think everybody has things that they like to spend a little extra on.

Just something I have done since I was young.

Also it's easier (and cheaper!) to import quality clothes compared to a say a imported car! 

I have to pay tax on the imported clothes but most of the time the customs' people haven't a clue what the true worth is and I get away with murder.

I couldn't bear to give this govt all that tax on an imported car

2 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

approximations -

shorts up to 250 quid 

tshirts from 60 -300

polo shirts from 80-450

You must have an obscene amount of money. What a waste to spend so much on clothes. Why not buy cheaper clothing and use the extra money to help out some impoverished SE Asian families??? 

I help out two families living in dire poverty in Cambodia and I live and dress very simply. I manage to help those two families in the village even though my income is only about $1000.00 U.S. a month. I don't have a lot of years left, and I don’t have near your income. When my time comes, I want to die knowing I made a positive difference in some people’s lives that needed help and were poor through no fault of their own. 

What an elaborate waste of money in your life.  Happy I don’t live like you. 

2 hours ago, Sticky Wicket said:

approximations -

shorts up to 250 quid 

tshirts from 60 -300

polo shirts from 80-450

I thought the thread was about apartment renting and a well dressed man skipping out on hs rent.

17 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

I think everybody has things that they like to spend a little extra on.

Just something I have done since I was young.

Also it's easier (and cheaper!) to import quality clothes compared to a say a imported car! 

I have to pay tax on the imported clothes but most of the time the customs' people haven't a clue what the true worth is and I get away with murder.

I couldn't bear to give this govt all that tax on an imported car

The costs of your sartorial display are your business, but please don't tell us you dress so elegantly while residing in the Queen of the Eastern Seaboard area, or do you?:guitar:

However, as ZZ once said:

Archived