Phuket Airport Parking domestic

BSM1

If you want to pay half that rate carry on past the terminal and turn down the road by the family mart. 100m down on the right is a place that will charge you B100 a day and they will d/o and p/u as well.

2 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

If you want to pay half that rate carry on past the terminal and turn down the road by the family mart. 100m down on the right is a place that will charge you B100 a day and they will d/o and p/u as well.

And there's another on the left on the road between Thepkasattri and the airport. Near a dimsum shop. And the parking is undercover, unlike the domestic terminal car park. You can find by Googling.

2 hours ago, madmitch said:

And there's another on the left on the road between Thepkasattri and the airport. Near a dimsum shop. And the parking is undercover, unlike the domestic terminal car park. You can find by Googling.

Old airport road or the new one?

What about on the international terminal parking, is it the same , get a ticket on the way in, and paying in the way out? its only 3 days, so I think 600 baht is okay price(if it still cost 200 per day????)

One more question.. Do they close, (where I have to pay on the way out?) because I will land from Bangkok at 23:59 

18 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Manned booths at both Domestic and International car parks. Open 24 hours. Was 200 baht earlier this year when I last used the car park.

Perfect! Thanks for answer! :-)

Archived