VIDEO: Tragic death of baby elephant forced to perform for tourists at Phuket Zoo

rooster59

People in Asia simply don’t see the world through the same lens we do. Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes it’s not.  One thing is sure, it’s not going to change. They don’t give a toss for our values.  So on we rant to each other.

12 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

All tourists should now boycott the zoo, end of. 

This is the most odious part of Thailand (and indeed Asia) that really pisses me off. Forcing animals to do tricks is beyond my comprehension. 

SHUT DOWN the Zoos !!!!

Phuket Zoo manager Pichai Sakulsuan should be held liable for the tragic death of this young elephant. He didn’t see that the poor elephant lost weight and really appeared to be more a skeleton than anything like a young healthy elephant? And make people pay to see this tragedy? Shame on you and accept any consequences, suggest you resign from this post because after a while they may not be any animals left if the Phuket Zoo continues under your “care”!

On 5/18/2019 at 10:55 PM, RotBenz8888 said:

Westerners only complain, they don't understand thai culture. Welcome, Chinese!

Not only "Westerners"....MANY COMPLAIN. Why? Because certain Thais are <deleted>. How they treat animals AND the women. Once again.......a 3rd World country. Need I explain further? You will be graded for your exploitation and if you have no semblance of that, then welcome to your 3rd world thinking (and if the <deleted> "junta" ....SO different from the revered late King thinks differently, then go <deleted> yourself....idiotic imbeciles of which your like drags this world down.The World does not need thais or anyone who abuses animals, people, or anyone or anything. And those who do? Then you are without a conscience...without a life that was supposedly "Buddhist", AND basically a common, non-respected person who allows elephants to be exploited and eventually to die. I welcome ANY Thai responses:)

Oh they didn't know he had 2 broken leggs. What a morons.

Hope some being jailed and yes maybe the zoo have to be closed. But i never seen the zoo so i don't know how they treath other animals.

Archived