Tourist Reporting Requirements?

For actual 2 week tourists, that will be moving around Thailand, what is the process for reporting?

Do you have to report every single location?

What happens if you are in Isaan and there is no where to report?

Hotels and resorts I think have you covered?

What about if you will be driving alot and just pull off some place out in the sticks for the night before carrying on the next day? 

• Confused 1

Nothing to be done. Not your responsibility. Only becomes a concern for people wishing to apply for extension of stay on a tourist visas or visa on arrival. .. then the TM30 form comes into play and is dealt with at an immigration office.

• Like 2

The place that is hosting you should complete the appropriate form on the Thai Immigration Site and submit it online.  Not your responsibility.  However if your host fails to do it, they make themselves liable to a find by Thai Immigration Police.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:00 PM, bwpage3 said:

What about if you will be driving alot and just pull off some place out in the sticks for the night before carrying on the next day?

Watch out for elephants and sex maniacs, other than that you'll be fine.

The only report a tourist would do is where they ask you on the entry form, handed out on the plane, where you are staying.  It is up to the hotels, homes where you stay to report your stay, not you.  

Living here I have only once been asked to show my passport checking into a hotel.  They just take my wife's Thai ID.