Rub and tug shop

robint

I am going to reveal a dark secret - in all my 20 years in LOS Ive never been to a massage parlour.  You see it started when I was a kid, I developed a phobia about going to the local barber for a haircut.  I hated the way the creepy old <deleted> had a control over me whilst in his chair and seeing his lizard skin hands offering me friction - YUUUUCK

So the idea of going to a room, getting my kit off and being asked for something special sir?  You cant negotiate in your birthday suit

Other pals went for a hose down but we never really discussed what went on.

So is anyone prepared to disclose the detailailed workings  of what goes on.  BTW this is not a wind up cos Ive heard of a soapy and had that regularly with my gf who scrubbed my entire body and every crevice with the minutest care (electric toothbrush round my freckle) etc

so I am not some disfunctional wierdo - it was fear of being trapped somehow

you could also spice it up with some of your funniest experiences therein  555

btw i am starting a page on Learn Hooker Lao, wow lao gor dai

Yet si

loy loy gatoy - loy loy gatoy

at ja ma at ja ma at at at

ee ha la

<deleted> thai learn Lao

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

:mfr_closed1:

Archived