Man shot dead inside convenience store in Saraburi

webfact

Man shot dead inside convenience store

By The Nation

8649e64dffb8d5a85e445aff87f52bcf.png

A man was killed inside a convenience store at the break of the dawn Sunday in Saraburi province after shouting out loud, “If you have a gun, shoot me!”.

The victim is identified as Preecha Khunthong, 59.

He was shot several times before the eyes of the cashier of the store.

I don’t know what happened between him and the gunman. At first, they spoke very softly before I heard the victim loudly challenge the other to shoot if really having a gun,” said the cashier. Her name is withheld for safety reasons.

According to her, the victim was about to pay for instant coffee when the gunman approached him.

“Following the shooting, he walked out and left with his vending cart,” the witness said.

Preecha’s friend said the victim just had a breakfast in the nearby market.

“We had a meal together and he said he would head back home. I don’t know what happened,” he said.

Police are investigating this shooting in a bid to nail down culprits.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30369644

thenation_logo.jpg

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Is it safe anywhere now in Thailand ?

I guess that depends if you go into a convenience store and shout, if you have a gun then shoot me ? After all it is a convenience store. ????.  Bit like standing in the the middle of a highway and shouting at the buses - have your brakes failed ?

5 minutes ago, Mr22Tim said:

Horse Shit , Trump is full of it up to his eyeballs. He may be able to run out the clock and last to the 2020 elections but even the intellectual Trumptards( the ones that actually finished 8 th grade) will only swallow the crap he feeds them to a point.

Trump is the P.T. Barnum of politics. Accusation after accusation but never a legal

charge let alone a conviction.

Blimey! Trump gets the blame for everything these days!

Poor Donald, works for free, puts in unbelievable work hours, fights the entrenched swamp of long time gators, and he still can't get a break. Leave Trump alone and lets start nailing $170,000 a year MILLIONAIRES. Give this man a break. We were lucky to still have a country after 8 years of OBUMMER.

Archived