90 day report rules and location

I have a non immigrant visa type "O" with one-year extension for retirement.  I live in Bangkok.

I shall be required to make a 90 day report at the end of this month.  My last one of these was more than two years ago, as I left Thailand for a period.  That report took only a few minutes, at Big C LadPhrao (formerly Imperial World), and I was required to present only my passport and one completed form.

Now I have these two questions:-

1.  Are these 90 day reports still accepted at that office (normally only for workers from Burma, Lao and Cambodia), or must I now go to the government complex?

2. What documents will I now be required to present, at whichever office I attend?

Thank you for your time to read, and if replying.   

Thank you ubonjoe.  Good news that the document requirement has not changed, but sad news that Big C is no longer available.  I am sure I did a report there only about two years ago.  But much has changed since then, and none of it for the better... 

Additionally, some people have reported issues, just recently, with a TM30 being required in order to accomplish a 90-day report, both in person and online.

The TM30 is the form/procedure for reporting the current location of foreigners.

FWIW, I was able to complete a 90-day report online this week successfully. AFAIK, there is no TM30 on file for me.

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=alienstay

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

Assuming you are within the window -14/-7 days for using the online 90-day reporting system, and your current passport is in the system, I might try that path first? My approval came through in less than two hours.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edited by mtls2005

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. No That ended a few years ago.

You have to do it in person, by mail or online to Chaeng Wattana immigration.

2. Your passport and completed T47 form.

last time in Jomtien 6 months ago, just a passport, no other documents or forms. 

Yes, mtls2005, I do intend to try the online method first, but as this will be my first report for the current entry to Thailand, I have little hope of success.  It is sad news that Big C is no longer available.  I did it there only about 2 years ago and it was very fast.  The trip to the government center, the long queue, and the slow return, always in rush-hour traffic, make this a whole-day event.