Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 June 2019 14:20
LolaS

I am confused with Yellow book application.

Recommended Posts

hello, I moved from Su thep to Padeat recently and went to Tesaban office to make yellow book,

they required blue book from my landlord, however, she told me she doesn't have it.

Because she never lived in that house, it is only for renting so she never resides there and that is why she never needed to make blue book, Tabienban.

 

What should I do? I am so confused.

 

best regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jvs said:

You can never have proof of residency if the owner does not have a blue book.

Not to mention the TM30 registration?

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jvs said:

She should go get the blue book and help you out,but ......

renting it out legally she will have to pay tax.

You can never have proof of residency if the owner does not have a blue book.

If she does not want to help you ,find another place to live.

 

but I already signed the contract. that is the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vacuum said:

How about the TM30?

that is a separate issue. not related. TM30 is obtained at immigration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LolaS said:

that is a separate issue. not related. TM30 is obtained at immigration

Yes, I know it's OT. But you'll need a copy of the blue book and ID card to do it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LolaS said:

but I already signed the contract. that is the problem.

If the lady is legit she can get a copy of the blue book, somebody has it...The lady also knows she must tell immigration that you are living at her place..

 

If she is dodgy, not declaring earnings, then she will be evasive...If me I would tell her if she cannot provide a blue book copy you are off...If she complains then ask her to go to the land office to explain why she is renting with no blue book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect that there is a 'blue book' as it is usually required to get a permanent electric supply.

 

If the landlord is the owner but has never lived there then there maybe no names in the book.

Ref the 'yellow book' permission from the owner or designated house master is required to be registered at their address, you cannot just go and demand one.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As others have said there must be a blue book.Obviously she is not being honest with you.

 

Are you having these converstions with her in Thai or English,is something being lost in translation or does she not the understand the 'rules"

 

Stay firm you are in the right if it comes to the crunch you hav every right to thrteaten to take some legal action to get her to comply.

 

I'm presuming no agent is involved

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

Yes, I know it's OT. But you'll need a copy of the blue book and ID card to do it.

no need, only contract is enough, She reported for the first time in person, that was it. easy process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, transam said:

If the lady is legit she can get a copy of the blue book, somebody has it...The lady also knows she must tell immigration that you are living at her place..

 

If she is dodgy, not declaring earnings, then she will be evasive...If me I would tell her if she cannot provide a blue book copy you are off...If she complains then ask her to go to the land office to explain why she is renting with no blue book.

I think we are confusing here TM30 and yellow book application. I dont have problem with TM30, process went smoothly and fast, problem is at TESABAN office, it is requirement, however she doesnt have for the house I rent because nobody ever lived there. only rent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ThaidDown said:

I suspect that there is a 'blue book' as it is usually required to get a permanent electric supply.

 

If the landlord is the owner but has never lived there then there maybe no names in the book.

Ref the 'yellow book' permission from the owner or designated house master is required to be registered at their address, you cannot just go and demand one.

 

 

she told me when she bought the house they never needed to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

As others have said there must be a blue book.Obviously she is not being honest with you.

 

Are you having these converstions with her in Thai or English,is something being lost in translation or does she not the understand the 'rules"

 

Stay firm you are in the right if it comes to the crunch you hav every right to thrteaten to take some legal action to get her to comply.

 

I'm presuming no agent is involved

 

of course, no agent is involved. She told me she only has blue book for her own property where she resides aka lives, but not the houses and properties she has for purpose of renting, she has many apartments and houses in chiang mai, that is the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...