BANGKOK 20 July 2019 15:10

23 hours ago, madmen said:

You guys have links to super cheap housing? When I search air bnb for 10k I get not a single listing

Airbnb is for tourists, when you live here you get the deals, best prices when you rent for one year. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, madmen said:

single link because for some reason the cheaper landlords refuse to advertise ??? huh?

Landlords don't need to advertise that much...word if mouth is sufficient. However there are several Samui Community facebook pages you can start from 

I could put you into a 2 b/r house today if I thought you were a serious punter.

I got a house BEFORE I moved to Samui fir less than 9000 baht per month.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, wilcopops said:

Landlords don't need to advertise that much...word if mouth is sufficient. However there are several Samui Community facebook pages you can start from 

I could put you into a 2 b/r house today if I thought you were a serious punter.

I got a house BEFORE I moved to Samui fir less than 9000 baht per month.

I dont need a house the OP does! Telling him to hit the ground marching around dragging suitcases trying to chat up people asking around for some cheap rent is just nonsense . How about one of you guys with boots on the ground help him as he is newbie!

'Landlords don't need to advertise that much"

You must be kidding!  unbelievable!!!

Edited by madmen
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, myjawe said:

Compared to Phuket people, Samui people are angels...

You might just be correct. Not good though is it?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, madmen said:

Telling him to hit the ground marching around dragging suitcases trying to chat up people asking around for some cheap rent is just nonsense

Nobody is saying going that.....I think you are now just making things up as you have been clearly shown to be wrong.....a clear case of hard cheese.

As said if and when the P wants a house between 8 and 10k , I can show him several.

Just because you can't find one doesn't mean they are not there.....show show that relying on individual personal experience can be.

You looked on one site and you looked on the wrong one........learn how to research not just search.

Edited by wilcopops
  • Like 1