BANGKOK 19 June 2019 18:25
webfact

Frenchman sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Indonesia

9 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

But still you're condemning it!?

Where, on this thread, did I do that?

Waiting for an answer Mr Vacuum......

Death Sentence in this day and age is harsh.

Life imprisonment is fairer, give him plenty of time to reflect on his misdeeds, some would say it's worse than a firing squad...can you imagine being kept in an Indonesian prison for 20-30 years, he won't live much past 65, but it's hard to feel sorry for him as has been said , he knew exactly what he was doing and what the consequences would be if he got caught...but he was probably also thinking about the life of luxury he would enjoy if he got away with it...he didn't ...end of!

He better hope he has some good information to bargain with and give to the authorities.  I always am amazed how little information ever seems to flow out about the bigger dealers or distributors.  Maybe these nits really are afraid to rat out their bigger fishes. 

16 hours ago, faraday said:

Where, on this thread, did I do that?

Can't find it, so I guess you didnt. My bad.

• Haha 1

Yea, weed apparently can make a person see things that are not there...

I'm joking- ok na?

:smile:

On 5/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, cornishcarlos said:

So if he tested positive, would they have presumed the 2kg was for personal use !!!

i would imagine he claimed they were for personal use.

Posted (edited)

On 5/21/2019 at 2:04 PM, geoffbezoz said:

Irrespective  of any weaselly reasons otherwise, peddling drugs in Indonesia warrants the death sentence. Drugs kill millions globally. Drug peddlers are nothing but murderers in my book. Caught with drugs, execute them immediately. Safe public money on imprisonment and years of appeals. They did't care about the misery they brought on others, so why should anybody care about them.  To argue otherwise is to condone their actions and acceptance to kill people is ok IMHO.

typical comment from someone who has no clue and has the naive 'drugs are bad' attitude....but alcohol and tobacco and prescription drugs are fine then yeah? because they are socially acceptable..oh and legal.

i don't agree with meth or heroin as people become addicted easily....but how many stoners do you see crashing or killing people in cars after smoking a joint, people on E's scrapping in the street after the pubs kick out?...look at any CCTV from any uk town at a weekend and you will see what alcohol does to people, violence, erratic behaviour how many deaths or people with liver/ lung cancer....not heard of many cases of people dying form inhaling a bong. someone on coke will just bore you to death talking about themselves!

Edited by harriott456
  • Like 1

He must have some sort of brain damage?
How can anyone in this modern times travel to Indonesia with drugs when you can just Google drugs and Indonesia and realize it's the worst country on the planet to travel to . 

So stupid .

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, balo said:

He must have some sort of brain damage?
How can anyone in this modern times travel to Indonesia with drugs when you can just Google drugs and Indonesia and realize it's the worst country on the planet to travel to . 

So stupid .

How do we know his circumstances?

He may well have been intimated into becoming a mule, why not let the authorities complete investigations and allow a trial to hear EVIDENCE

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, harriott456 said:

typical comment from someone who has no clue and has the naive 'drugs are bad' attitude....but alcohol and tobacco and prescription drugs are fine then yeah? because they are socially acceptable..oh and legal.

i don't agree with meth or heroin as people become addicted easily....but how many stoners do you see crashing or killing people in cars after smoking a joint, people on E's scrapping in the street after the pubs kick out?...look at any CCTV from any uk town at a weekend and you will see what alcohol does to people, violence, erratic behaviour how many deaths or people with liver/ lung cancer....not heard of many cases of people dying form inhaling a bong. someone on coke will just bore you to death talking about themselves!

Did I say alcohol and tobacco are ok ?  So why dream up accusations ?  You some kind of an apologist for drug killers ? and then to boot, have an imagination that your think others like booze and smokes ? seems like you are on drugs yourself and lost touch with reality !!

Inflammatory post removed.  

Posted (edited)

And they WILL execute, Nasty too by machine gun. Read one report where a dude shit his pants on the way to the Gun so they stripped him and hosed him down and then carried out the deed

Edited by madmen