All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

39 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's OK, a Farage supporter picked it up and binned it.

The lefty biarsed thugs and ass.holes who think this is good are at it again trying to destroy our fair democracy that Britain developed and which the world has followed. Go for it Nigel. I wish you could be the next PM.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vogie said:

It is assault no matter how "minor" you deem it to be. Would you be so complacent if someone threw one at you. Let's not trivialise assault just because you don't like the man.

Yes I would. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be delighted, but I am a big boy who can handle such inconveniences.

I shall avoid such comments as 'These snowflakes need to man up'...

17 minutes ago, baboon said:

Yes I would. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be delighted, but I am a big boy who can handle such inconveniences.

I think there is a lot more to this than is being reported. When Nigel was interviewed by that leftie Andrew Marr, his rating jumped up remarkably within hours of the programme being aired. It was good business for the Brexit party; that nonsense interview. This milk-shake incident is similar. No harm done except that a few thousand people more joined the Brexit party. The English are a melancholy lot. Always supporting the underdog and the hard-done-by. Could it have been a spoof attack?

In a recent poll more than 50% of the English wanted the indians to win. In the US 90% wanted the cowboys to come out on top. 

14 minutes ago, baboon said:

When you say "These snowflakes need to man up" do mean Nigel Farage should do a John Prescott on him?

But in the interest of balance the man that 'egged' Jeremy Corbyn last month was denounced a fascist and was jailed for a month. This man is already been called a hero, I just wonder what sentence he'll receive, if any? 

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

When you say "These snowflakes need to man up" do mean Nigel Farage should do a John Prescott on him?

But in the interest of balance the man that 'egged' Jeremy Corbyn last month was denounced a fascist and was jailed for a month. This man is already been called a hero, I just wonder what sentence he'll receive, if any? 

The assailant should receive a punishment proportionate to the crime he committed. No argument from me. What is good for one is good for the other. 

I remember a few years ago being spewed up on by a toddler on the 31 bus in London. As a dear enemy of mine, I wish you could have been there. The mess...

When you are done with this thread, get yourself campaigning for knighthoods for both the toddler and his mother....

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

The assailant should receive a punishment proportionate to the crime he committed. No argument from me. What is good for one is good for the other. 

I remember a few years ago being spewed up on by a toddler on the 31 bus in London. As a dear enemy of mine, I wish you could have been there. The mess...

When you are done with this thread, get yourself campaigning for knighthoods for both the toddler and his mother....

Do you think the toddler held back his nausea untill you got on the bus, my guess it was an accident.

Incidentely I am not your enemy, there are worse than you on here.????

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

First of all Remainers won't accept the result of the democratic vote, and now they resort to throwing milk at people who disagree with them...

Just wait until the election results are declared - there will be some truly inventive reasons given for ignoring the vote!

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Do you think the toddler held back his nausea untill you got on the bus, my guess it was an accident.

Incidentely I am not your enemy, there are worse than you on here.????

No. He twisted around in his pushchair before projectiling right over me. Now stop speculating and just enjoy the thought...????

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Especially as they're the only party to have such a visit.

Perhaps they are taking a leaf out of the Thai political establishment's book when it comes to enforcing regulations on uppety politicians who suddenly seem to be gaining a lot of support for something which the establishment is not too keen on?

1 hour ago, baboon said:

Because throwing a milkshake at someone is the direct equivalent of the Holocaust, isn't it?

When Terror comes a-calling it doesn't turn up dressed like Peter Sellers carrying a 'Boum'..

Related image

That could quite easily have been paint or acid & in the wake of Jo Cox could quite easily have lead to ol' foureyes being tasered or slotted.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised his security didn't give the thrower a good kicking.

As for the Electoral Comission, no need to visit his offices as everyone has to submit funding accounts after the election. Sounds like the big boys are really running scared.

His ‘security’ are there to prevent attacks on Farage, not to dish out ‘kickings’ when a well aimed milkshake exposes how posh poor they are at doing their job.

I suspect you either didn’t understand that or mistook his shaved head goons for Brown Shirts.

Demonstrations are fine and legal but trying to deny a politician his platform especially prior to an election reeks of nazi Germany and Russia’s abuse of political opponents. 

Old Nige is expected to take it on the chin judging the comments here showing the double standards many people live by.

I know it’s only a milkshake but where does it end? 

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Only a milkshake!?

It could have gave him an eye infection; or worse. Could have caused him to slip and hit his head and be in a coma; causing a sympathy vote that would see the Brexit party sweep up the Euro votes this week

And what about others slipping on the split shake and hitting their heads and dying?

You missed your vocation, you could script a Thai Soap Opera.

3 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

And the plastic container was left by the Farage thugs laying on the pavement.  Certainly Farage is not interested in the environment. ????  Complete waste of plastic as he could have used it to spit out his Brexit bile into it.

Was left laying by Farage....not the person that threw it?????

9 minutes ago, evadgib said:

When Terror comes a-calling it doesn't turn up dressed like Peter Sellers carrying a 'Boum'..

Related image

That could quite easily have been paint or acid & in the wake of Jo Cox could quite easily have lead to ol' foureyes being tasered or slotted.

But it wasn't paint or acid and didn't lead to ol' foureyes being tasered or slotted.

15 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Which is exactly what Farage is. A compulsive liar also.

Remind you of anyone? 

Please define clearly what makes him a fascist, racist and bigot...also a liar...and oh please dont bring the bus into it, thats already agreed lefties cant even comprehend the English language.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But it wasn’t.

And ‘Farage a victim’, give it a break.

Victim as in target; but given you have twice guffawed any comparison to the murder of Jo Cox i'm expecting a customary

Image result for confused emoji

in lieu of anything worthwhile.

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Victim as in target; but given you have twice guffawed any comparison to the murder of Jo Cox i'm expecting a customary

in lieu of anything worthwhile.

It’s amazing, right wingers were up in arms protesting that the right wing extremist who murdered Jo Cox was not representative of the ‘right wing’.

Now we have attempts to equate a milkshake thrown by a presumed left winger to the murder of Jo Cox.

Utter right wing drama queen hogwash.

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Have you considered you might be getting a tad over emotional here?!

Not at all. Neutering the opposition is quite good fun; especially when they provide such an infinite supply of ammunition ????

Archived