All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, evadgib said:

An interesting postscript to this affair:

Nigel speaking perfect sense yet again. The left wing, liberal luvvies are a disgrace. Anyone throwing a milkshake the way they have done recently, need a good hiding IMO. You call them a tree hugger or Lesbo and they are at the police saying you are inciting hate and want you arrested.

Throwing anything is assault and if the police won't do their job then I have no qualms  if people resort to defending themselves.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

An interesting postscript to this affair:

I wonder what Jo Brand would say if somebody does throw battery acid and whoever it hits is possibly blinded and scarred for life?

Something along the lines of "I only meant it as a joke really"?

29 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I wonder what Jo Brand would say if somebody does throw battery acid and whoever it hits is possibly blinded and scarred for life?

Something along the lines of "I only meant it as a joke really"?

When Soubury was called a Nazi she milked it for all it was worth for more than a week including at least one memorable 10 min live rant-a-thon via Sky/Kay Burleigh outside the Palace of Westminster.

I like Jo Brand and appreciated the joke but cannot be doing with MSM hypocrisy.

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Forget the milk; just chuck the cow!

I thought you were all for farage and brexit,you were bragging on here about the big party you were going to have in march,did anyone turn up? 

1 hour ago, bomber said:

I thought you were all for farage and brexit,you were bragging on here about the big party you were going to have in march,did anyone turn up? 

I'm a fully paid up member of the Labour party, but It's becoming obvious that only the Brexit Party can smash the system (IMO it needs smashing to bits). They get my best wishes.

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Forget the milk; just chuck the cow!

PS. The cow bit was a Jo Brand style of humour. Would have been less offensive than battery acid.

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'm a fully paid up member of the Labour party, but It's becoming obvious that only the Brexit Party can smash the system (IMO it needs smashing to bits). They get my best wishes.

PS. The cow bit was a Jo Brand style of humour. Would have been less offensive than battery acid.

i cannot believe people pay to join such things,brexit party couldnt win one of the easiest seats in a 60% plus leave area,nigel stormed off in the huff ???? Ive said on here many times Labour would do well and brexit would give us corbyn,teddy and his brexiteers laffed,the brexit party wont win more than a handful of seats at best,peterboro proved it

On 6/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, bomber said:

i cannot believe people pay to join such things,brexit party couldnt win one of the easiest seats in a 60% plus leave area,nigel stormed off in the huff ???? Ive said on here many times Labour would do well and brexit would give us corbyn,teddy and his brexiteers laffed,the brexit party wont win more than a handful of seats at best,peterboro proved it

Wot?

On 6/15/2019 at 11:05 AM, beautifulthailand99 said:

Last time I looked it was a rabid nationalist that had killed an MP Jo Cox shouting Britain First - she is a comedian - it was an off colour joke lighten up you snowflakes. 

Is it considered ok for Remainers to call others 'snowflakes' now? I had a ban for clarifying the definition of that last week. You've made me feel insulted now, that I could be viewed as  "overly sensitive or as feeling entitled to special treatment or consideration"

4 hours ago, evadgib said:

A reminder (for the Guffaw brigade) that all is not well in Peterborough:

No wonder they keep calling for a second referendum, they rigged Peterborough (again) and won. Guess who done it? Even The Times thinks so.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vote-riggers-role-casts-doubt-over-labour-win-in-peterborough-bcpmdm8zj

image.png.dfbdeab448bb46922a1d2315be4e23e0.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7145701/Voting-Labours-Peterborough-election-win-like-corrupt-Kazakhstan-observers-warn.html

Voting in Labour's Peterborough by-election win was 'like corrupt Kazakhstan', observers warn as police probe five cases of 'malpractice'

Archived