All shook up: Brexit Party's Nigel Farage doused with milkshake on campaign

webfact

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

He is under EU investigation for undisclosed payments. He claims it was to help him settle in the US. Think that sums him up . Stirring the ignorant masses to leave Europe, something he has been extensively remunerated for being part off, saying England should stand up for itself on its own again and all the while plotting to leave the country.  He was "thick" to consider his devious ploys would have gone undiscovered. Perhaps as all real con-men are clever, then yes perhaps you are right.

He's also criticized because his kids have German passports and nationality as well as British.

He's a class act - really good example of do as I say not as I do. Lining his pockets, making sure his family keep all the benefits of EU citizenship, and planning to bugger off to the US and leave the crock of crap for us all to clear up.

Genius if he gets away with it. Hope he doesn't!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

He's also criticized because his kids have German passports and nationality as well as British.

He's a class act - really good example of do as I say not as I do. Lining his pockets, making sure his family keep all the benefits of EU citizenship, and planning to bugger off to the US and leave the crock of crap for us all to clear up.

True example of how an utter hypocrite can easily con gullible people by playing up to their prejudices.

3 hours ago, Nanglon said:

It could have been a poof attack ….. he was wearing red shoes ….. 95% of men who wear red shoes …….

Beta soy boy armed with milky drinkie.....his name is Splash Gordon! 

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

Are you going for Nigel the Innocent or Nigel the Honest? Or a combo?

If the EU do investigate the alleged payment of GBP 450,000 he received from a "businessman" with a somewhat flaky background and heavy Russian connections, the outcome might be interesting.

Farage doesn't like be questioned, reminded of what he said in the past, or challenged on his "facts" which are often proved to be bllocx. 

You want to believe him - good luck.

I'm going for Nigel the democrat as is all other like minded people who voted to leave the EU and have since found their vote has been thrown into the refuse bin. 

So many people are trying their damnest to crucify him at the moment and all they are doing is bolstering his popularity, the dirty tricks brigade are in full swing at the moment and everything is backfiring on themselves.

I want to believe him as much as you want to slander him.

19 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Pathetic, puerile attention seeking. Time for the anti Farage brigade to try to grow up a bit.

Pathetic, puerile attention seeking. Time for Farage to try to grow up a bit.

6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

He is under EU investigation for undisclosed payments. He claims it was to help him settle in the US. Think that sums him up . Stirring the ignorant masses to leave Europe, something he has been extensively remunerated for being part off, saying England should stand up for itself on its own again and all the while plotting to leave the country.  He was "thick" to consider his devious ploys would have gone undiscovered. Perhaps as all real con-men are clever, then yes perhaps you are right.

"He claims it was to help him settle in the US. Think that sums him up"

Is this true?  Or is it more sad propaganda and lies?

11 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

No he wouldn't. Prescott thumped an egg thrower and no one thought bad of him. Good combination too!

Farage is a prat if he saw it coming and did nothing. More like just another example of the drivel he spouts.

The thrower has been arrested and should be charged with assault.

You are now posting nonsense....Get a grip man....????

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"He claims it was to help him settle in the US. Think that sums him up"

Is this true?  Or is it more sad propaganda and lies?

Well if you can not read the international media report about your hero , then perhaps you are denial of knowing the facts ?

7 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Pathetic, puerile attention seeking. Time for Farage to try to grow up a bit.

Twice now that you've made a "joke" by turning the subject around .

That kind of joke is funny in a juvenile way , just like throwing milkshakes at people .

I can sense now that you are trying to make a "joke" about this post  

4 hours ago, baboon said:

Yes I would. I mean, I wouldn't exactly be delighted, but I am a big boy who can handle such inconveniences.

Well, they do say where there's no sense there's no feeling.

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well if you can not read the international media report about your hero , then perhaps you are denial of knowing the facts ?

You clearly have no idea as to my views!

I asked a simple question as a result of your post that only required a link to support your allegation that Farage was looking to move to the US. - indicating that the claim wasn't entirely propaganda or lies.

16 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

What if he is....I read a member of UK royalty may move to Africa, some of you remainers don't live in the UK, has no bearing on the UK voted to LEAVE the EU and a bloke has come forward to aid the voters wishes...But you remainers will squirm around in the gutter looking for dirt, which is your own dribbling dirt, sticks out a mile..... 

5 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You clearly have no idea as to my views!

I asked a simple question as a result of your post that only required a link to support your allegation that Farage was looking to move to the US. - indicating that the claim wasn't entirely propaganda or lies.

The investigation into Rock services, the dubious company owned by his pal Aaron Banks is being broadcast on UK TV tonight (21st).  Suggest you and other Farage "admirers" watch it so you can understand the real side to Farage.

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

The investigation into Rock services, the dubious company owned by his pal Aaron Banks is being broadcast on UK TV tonight (21st).  Suggest you and other Farage "admirers" watch it so you can understand the real side to Farage.

What has that got to do with anything Brexit..?

Just now, geoffbezoz said:

Watch it and you may learn a thing or to about Farage or has it escaped you he is leading the BREXIT Party ????????????

Yes, but the documentary you mentioned is about Aaron Banks , who isnt the leader on Brexit

43 minutes ago, transam said:

You probably don't know that spitting at someone is an assault. A milkshake with some fat blokes gob in it to me is the same if not worse...

I can see you are putting a lot of effort into winding up your own sense of grievance.

Milkshake now becomes spittle.

For goodness sake.

4 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Did I say he was ? It will reveal details about Farage - got it ?

Clutching at straws are you.....Of course a few political parties and some media want an end to Farage...They will be trying very hard....But guess what, the voters want their Brexit, and will probably see through the dirt mongering...

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I can see you are putting a lot of effort into winding up your own sense of grievance.

Milkshake now becomes spittle.

For goodness sake.

But getting back to facts. The milk shake was hurled in a plastic container. Plastic as we know is a big environmental problem.  Aaron Banks provides Farage with a Range Rover.  As we know Range Rovers are not environmentally friendly.  The conclusion can thus be drawn that whatever Farage does does not help the planet.

Further the person who threw the milkshake admits it was a waste of a good milkshake. Farage lambasted his thug bodyguards by asking why they did not see it coming. Therefore the conclusion is that Farage also thought it was a waste of a good milkshake or perhaps that was not the flavour he liked ?

6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I am not quite sure you have a true grasp  of the OP subject matter. Take a break, rest is good.

Think you should go look in a mirror and say what is written in you post...????

2 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Are you trying to justify the criminal act ?

No wonder your values are skewed.

Wrong end of the stick entirely, which would have been obvious had you not jumped in half way.

Archived