Reporting and relocation questions. VISA

Hi

l have been on a marriage extension for a few years residing at the same address. l just did my 90 day report and obtained a re entry permit..l will be leaving the country for 5 days.

l actually moved province to BKK after the report at IMO. l do not intend in getting any further marriage extensions or retirement VISA. 

There was a 3 day holiday so l did run round to a police station and did a TM 30. Chonburi told me they have no TM 28 forms left and use TM 30 same she said. l are aware really that TM 28 must be done at IMO.

But my question is can l leave the country before my extension or next reporting is due without a re entry permit and come back in with a fresh NON O VISA.

l kept the change of address slip in my passport done by RTP. Be warned l went to Bang Na RTP 4 chimps medals the lot. Had owners docs and my own as House master. They would do neither lol. Embeciles. The Phrakanon station after some pushing success

9 minutes ago, Tajasia said:

But my question is can l leave the country before my extension or next reporting is due without a re entry permit and come back in with a fresh NON O VISA.

No reason you cannot to do that if you want to.

FYI the Thai police are obligated to accept TM28 or TM30 reports if there is a immigration office located in the province where you are trying to report.