Kidnappers In Roi-et Area

chevykanteve

Shokdee, do you like movies? If you haven't seen this one you should check it out:

Conspiracy Theory (1997). Stars Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson is a New York taxi driver, who has a strange habit. He makes complicated scenarios of conspiracies and publishes them in a newsletter sent out to five recipients. He keeps doing that, until something unbelievable happens: One of his "conspiracy theories" turns out to be real, and so he finds himself chased by the man hiding behind the whole thing.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all very worrying, I have a young boy and my partner has recently asked me to return to Thailand with a harness for him as a young boy went missing from our local department store last week! I'm not very keen on a harness really, not on a 2 1/2 year old, so I started to look for info about chipping my child, I know it doesn't sound right but it could save his life and our hearts! I found this on Google: VeriKid

If anybody else has any info on this I'd appreciate it!

Nikkijah :o

Nikkijah, there hasn't been a shred of evidence produced to back up these claims about vans going around abducting children for organ harvesting. Not a shred. What is clear is that this is an urban legend that has surfaced in a number of countries. No need to point fingers, but some real 'nutters' have surfaced on this thread. There is no need to take any precautions that you wouldn't take anywhere else. The idea of running around with your kid on a harness like a dog is absurd!

I am currently in Manchester working at my retail shop www.viperandvine.com I WALK AROUND MANCHESTER WITH MY TWO YEAR OLD SON ON HIS FAVOURITE FERRET HARNESS! SIMPLY BECAUSE EVEN HERE, PEOPLE STEAL KIDS. YOU ARE LIVING IN A WORLD APART FROM THE REST OF US. THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

Let's review:

1. You see someone talking to your child while you are drinking, and based on that and with no further information try to run him off the road and shoot out his tires.

2. You walk around Manchester with your two year old tied to a dog harness.

'nuff said.

Glad you agree with me, 'nuff said, as you say.

This is all very worrying, I have a young boy and my partner has recently asked me to return to Thailand with a harness for him as a young boy went missing from our local department store last week! I'm not very keen on a harness really, not on a 2 1/2 year old, so I started to look for info about chipping my child, I know it doesn't sound right but it could save his life and our hearts! I found this on Google: VeriKid

If anybody else has any info on this I'd appreciate it!

Nikkijah :o

Nikkijah, there hasn't been a shred of evidence produced to back up these claims about vans going around abducting children for organ harvesting. Not a shred. What is clear is that this is an urban legend that has surfaced in a number of countries. No need to point fingers, but some real 'nutters' have surfaced on this thread. There is no need to take any precautions that you wouldn't take anywhere else. The idea of running around with your kid on a harness like a dog is absurd!

I am currently in Manchester working at my retail shop www.viperandvine.com I WALK AROUND MANCHESTER WITH MY TWO YEAR OLD SON ON HIS FAVOURITE FERRET HARNESS! SIMPLY BECAUSE EVEN HERE, PEOPLE STEAL KIDS. YOU ARE LIVING IN A WORLD APART FROM THE REST OF US. THESE THINGS HAPPEN.

Let's review:

1. You see someone talking to your child while you are drinking, and based on that and with no further information try to run him off the road and shoot out his tires.

2. You walk around Manchester with your two year old tied to a dog harness.

'nuff said.

Glad you agree with me, 'nuff said, as you say.

Oh but there has been a shred of truth about the young boy going missing in our local department store, I didn't even mention the other incident, however, I do believe it as these things happen.

So when you are walking through town and you see some parents with their child on a harness do you approach them and tell them your feelings?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a harness, it gives the parent piece-of-mind and also protects children from running into the road or others knocking into your child, as Boo said earlier "As for the harness, quite normal for toddlers to be on them as they have no road sense & can move really fast when out & about. Using a rein is good for teaching them how to have road sense. As long as they aren't chained to a wall then I can't see why they would be a bad idea when wandering around the shops. Kid gets to walk around & mum & dad have peace of mind knowing the child isn't running into traffic or getting lost in a large crowd."

shokdee, if u have info on this guy & know where he can be found I suggest you tell the police as allowing a known peado to wander around without at least drawing him to the attention of the the authorities is just as bad as what this guy does IMO.

You post a warning to protect your kids then admit to knowing that a paedo hangs around tesco child play area!! <deleted> man call the cops in.

As for the harness, quite normal for toddlers to be on them as they have no road sense & can move really fast when out & about. Using a rein is good for teaching them how to have road sense. As long as they aren't chained to a wall then I can't see why they would be a bad idea when wandering around the shops. Kid gets to walk around & mum & dad have peace of mind knowing the child isn't running into traffic or getting lost in a large crowd.

As much as I would like to bust every pedophile in Thailand it just ain't gonna happen. As recently as five years ago people that were screwing kids would sit around bragging about it openly and there was nothing to be done unless you absolutely took the law into your own hands. I ask you this? Who is willing to do that (Take the law into ones hands) for kids that the police are prostituting for cash, pedophiles are cash cows here in Thailand.

Does anyone believe that all the katoeys running around Thailand were raised up with normal sexual circumstances or were many of them molested as kids and left confused about their sexuality? And dont confuse my questioning that with bashing homosexuality as I know and am friends with many westerners who are in all rights perfectly normal and homosexual. This topic is just one of Thailands dirty secrets that for whatever reason they chose to do nothing or at least next to nothing about.

Religions that promote chaste old men have a horrible track record for housing horny old perverts with young boys and turning off the lights then taking a blind eye to what goes on. Here they just take it one step further by promoting a society that does not complain about anything and tries not to rock the boat. We all know the stories of the girls who complain they were raped to the police only to have the police rape them again and worse. I could relate more stories that sicken me to this day but most would not believe me unless they had similar experiences. In the end it is up to Thai people to sort it out, As for the kids in my family, I protect over them the best I can. Its not so much the outsider or kidnappers who I see as the dangers here, its the drunk farm hands and VIPs who are serial molesters. May god help you if you ever need confront one of them.

Shokdee, you really seem tormented, may I suggest three things.

One do the reearch on organ harvesting, yes it has been investigated many times. You may not accept it but all thoe investigations in the end there was no proof found and it was deemed to be an urban legend.

Secondly do a search on human trafficking this one yuo will agree with as it does exist.

Now here is where the challenge comes is in for you if you can accept one finding and not the other, why? The answer is in you not the world.

For the Pedo it sounds to me like you live in a small farrang community, as Udon is. You want to know the guys last name ak around you'll find it. Don't notify the local Police about a crime that happened in Hawaii, notify the embassy. They will inturn notify the FBI who will do the follow up work in the states. If it's true everything will be set in motion to get the guy out of Thailand and back to the states where he can be prosecuted.

Once you have done that let it go, you have done a much as you can.

The reality Thailand does not have an exclusive on Pedofiles, nor do farrangs. They come from all professions, in all shapes and size and colors. The majority of child moletation comes from within family units, cloe and ezxtended. The opportunity is ther and no one wants to believe thier realtive is a pervert, but the fact is every pedo has family.

Lets talk about these Urban legends for just a monet, don't suppose that is the same leash that is being advocated by some. Instill enough fear to stop a behavior at a young age. Don't stay out after dark the buggy man is going to get you. Or whatever the warning. I really believe there is a reason for them being passed down for generations. That reaon is to change behavior to something that is safier in the adults mind for the child.

I have noticed something about some Thai people especially those that live in small villages, they think nothing of a three year old walking in the middle of the road unsupervised. We have one little girl her in our village that walks around talking to strangers all the time. Until this rumor started it was not unusual for the kid just to show up at your door wanting to talk, blocks away from her home and no adult anywhere to be seen. Well since all this has started I have not seen the kid on the street at all.

So in this case it woke up the parents and served it's purpose.

Don't walk under a ladder it's bad luck, you darn right it is if something falls from the ladder and strikes your head.

Trace them back and you will probably find in some way it serve a logical purpose.

When Iwas a kid growing up in the country I woudl ride my bike all day but when that sun started goign down I got my bunns home, why nothing had really changed it was just dark. But somewhere in my mind I had been told I was in danger. Real no nothing was really any different I just couldn't see it. But whatever that fear was it got me home pronto, the fear instilled served it's purpose.

Are there real dangers out there for children you bet, but sometimes people need something to wake them up. Lets see yuo are going to be abducted and then your heart is going to be cut out, thats pretty scary stuff. Might make you think twice about letting you child run around by itself, definetly serves it's purpose and that is to instill fear in the parents.

Human trafficking that is in fact a very real thing, but in many instances the children are purchased not abducted. They are then used to produce money, not to be butchered.

Should you protect your children you bet. But, you should do that without the threat of haivng thier hearts cut out, but some people need stronger messages. Hence the Urban Legends.

Our friend has made me think of this and for that I'm grateful, now if I can just apply it.

Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; the courage to change that which can be changed, and the wisdom to know the one from the other,

Modus operandi

We can already describe 4 possible MO:

NUMBER OF PPL - TECHNIQUE - TRANSPORATATION

() 1 (serial paedophile) - grooming - sedan, pickup, SUV

() 1 (suspect) - drug & hypnosis (mind control) - foot, public transport (buses, train, boats)

() 1-2 (driver, possible accomplice) - snatch & grab - sedan. pickup, SUV

() 2-4 (team: driver, accomplice, medical assistant?) - snatch & grab - minibus <--- good news if this stays at 0

Mutilation

We can already describe 2 possible types:

() ritualistic (arms, legs, head, gentitals missing)

() organs (organs missing, no sign of ritualistic killing) <--- good news if this stays at 0

Let me clarify my situation

My wife and I have NO children (yeah yeah try harder). Only on my wife's side are some children and grandchildren scattered here and there. The family take GOOD care of the children and I feel safe about them. On a day to day basis, the issue of child kidnapping DOES NOT DIRECTLY EFFECT ME. I only come to this thread because I want to leave Samui and was doing research about Nong Khai. I want to learn if Nong Khai is a hotspot for child kidnapping, assasinations, adolescent gang violence, drug dealing, mitilarisation, and so on. Child kidnapping is an ISSUE for me but, turthfully, it is not issue number 1 or even 10 or 20. Right now - today - important isues for me and my wife are sustainable living, permaculture, alternative energy, water storage and purification, medicial, edible and useful plants, small fish farming, and so on. I will pop back whenever I can. All the people WITH CHILDREN - It's up to you to do something! Use lateral thinking, use data mining, get accurate 1st hand reports, use personal contacts, find uncorruptabile people to help, get an open mnded doctor on board. What we've been talking about is only going to get worse and worse and more and more ugly and deperate.

Edited by Shokdee

The answer is Nong Khai is a very safe place to live unless you look for trouble, you shouldn't have any problem developing what you want there. Small farrang population, Udon has great shopping only an hour away. There is a international food outlet in Nong Khia for those hard to find things.

You'll do just fine

Peadophiles and those with vested interests will try saboteauge this thread.

AVOID FLAMES WARS. they are a bottomless pit. No deliver/reply to personal attacks ever.

keep on the topic.

If someone overuses quote system make it policy to scroll past message