Customer service representative/ Technical support representative/ Call center Agent / English / Foreigner

I'm currently living in Bangkok and looking for a job. I’m very excited to be working here as someone who can learn quickly and improve the process, I strive to be a vital component of every team I join. By staying on top of deadlines, I allow ample time to fix issues that may arise last-minute during projects. By combining my work ethic with the world-class team in your company.

During my role at Ibex Global, I was in charge of handling customer questions, technical inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner. By providing impeccable service to clients, I was able to spread enthusiasm and positive word of mouth across the community.

I take pride in conducting myself in a professional manner when representing a company. I thoroughly enjoy getting to know customers and figuring out how best to serve their needs. At Ibex Global, I was consistently at the top of the list for most positive customer feedback each week. By setting a good example for my fellow employees, I helped propel Ibex Global to new heights.

I hope to share my knowledge and expertise with other companies. You can check my resume for more information. Best of luck and Bless you all.

Ramses Daphne P Samaniego.docx

Archived