Jump to content
BANGKOK 25 June 2019 08:24
chaihot

Sprite Zero No Sugar Available in Thailand Now

Recommended Posts

How long will it last? Thais wont touch no sugar stuff! Stock up while you can I know I will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, madmen said:

How long will it last? Thais wont touch no sugar stuff! Stock up while you can I know I will

I don't know ... but remember, Coke Zero and Coke Light (Diet Coke) have a foot hold here and seem to be everywhere.  One can only hope about Sprite.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No sugar, plenty of chemicals.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what sweetener is used?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

They are also available in cans now.😬

Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chaihot said:

Where?

I am not sure where we bought them but will ask the misses, i also saw that at major cineplex http://www.majorcineplex.com/news/sprite-no-sugar-combo-set-april-2019

 

Think she got them at Tesco or Bigc, but ill try to find it out later

 

https://www.ryt9.com/es/prg/225217

"this no sugar alternative offers the great crisp and refreshing taste of the original Sprite in various packs – 325ml aluminum can prices at 14 THB, 500ml PET bottles at 17 THB and 1.5ltr bottles at 26 THB."

 

 

 

guess its only a matter of time before its everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

I am not sure where we bought them but will ask the misses

Thank you for the cineplex link and the information.  Yes please - update where she is buying cans because I haven't been successful in finding them yet.  

 

The fact that Cineplex is promoting it as a combo is very encouraging that we might have the product long term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chaihot said:

Thank you for the cineplex link and the information.  Yes please - update where she is buying cans because I haven't been successful in finding them yet.  

 

The fact that Cineplex is promoting it as a combo is very encouraging that we might have the product long term.

 

From a family mart she got it, bought single cans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...