Risk of nuclear war now highest since WW2, U.N. arms research chief says

webfact

48 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

Do you want the chemical formula? There are plenty of online references to answer any questions you have. I've answered enough...I think you are begining to bore the forum.

If you don't know, just say you don't know. You're the one that said it was a different form.

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

If you don't know, just say you don't know. You're the one that said it was a different form.

It is a different form. By form I mean charcoal has a different chemical structure than say wood, or oil, or grass. But are all organic; they are carbon-based. That's why the look, feel, and appear different. You need to bone-up on basic chemistry.

21 minutes ago, Uptooyoo said:

It is a different form. By form I mean charcoal has a different chemical structure than say wood, or oil, or grass. But are all organic; they are carbon-based. That's why the look, feel, and appear different. You need to bone-up on basic chemistry.

No. If anything, one of the chemicals organic matter including humans will be reduced during solar expansion will be carbon, not charcoal. And carbon by itself is not an organic chemical. What's more there are lots of elements in the human body. So it's false to to say that it will be reduced to one particular element or substance. And ultimately who knows what will happen to the various elements? Eventually the sun will cool, and as that happens some elements will recombine into molecules. 

36 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

No. If anything, one of the chemicals organic matter including humans will be reduced during solar expansion will be carbon, not charcoal. And carbon by itself is not an organic chemical. What's more there are lots of elements in the human body. So it's false to to say that it will be reduced to one particular element or substance. And ultimately who knows what will happen to the various elements? Eventually the sun will cool, and as that happens some elements will recombine into molecules. 

Yes....things will pass through different stages and forms. Just as uranium eventually reduces to lead. And whatever turns into charcoal will be reduced even further. I didn't feel the need to give a twenty page dissertation about what happens to organic substances at the end of earth's existence. And no one knows with absolute certainty what will happen. Lighten up people. Go out take a walk on the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, oilinki said:

The head of the international watchdog that monitors signs of nuclear testing has said there is no evidence to support a US allegation that Russia has conducted low-yield tests in violation of an international ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/30/nuclear-watchdog-no-evidence-russia-violating-test-ban

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

The head of the international watchdog that monitors signs of nuclear testing has said there is no evidence to support a US allegation that Russia has conducted low-yield tests in violation of an international ban.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/30/nuclear-watchdog-no-evidence-russia-violating-test-ban

Don't worry the Trump lie factory will soon have the evidence ????

Archived