Kalasin family stumbles across long lost relative - he's a tramp in Bangkok

webfact

Kalasin family stumbles across long lost relative - he's a tramp in Bangkok

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News called it a miracle when a family member from Kalasin in Thailand's north east found a long lost relative by chance. 

Panjama thought she recognized "Tong" in the Makkasan area of Bangkok even though he was caked in filth. 

On closer inspection she realized it was the man who had been missing from her hometown for two years.

Clearly not wishing to be reunited at this point Tong promptly fled in the direction of Pratunam. 

Panjama then enlisted the help of the team at the bRama Nine radio station of JS 100 who were quickly on the case and found her relative by the Mitsamphan Intersection.

They managed to talk him round and soon other relatives from Chonburi arrived to help Tong back to Kalasin. 

A nephew of Tong said that they never gave up home of finding him but they didn't imagine he would be in Bangkok. 

His relative is suffering from mental health issues.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-22

On 5/24/2019 at 8:35 AM, LazySlipper said:

Gave up home?

Never heard that one... Is it for real?

Just be imaginative its a typo.. should have been hope. But the spell check did not get it because home is a real word. Obviously nobody re read it.

21 hours ago, robblok said:

Just be imaginative its a typo..

I am quite imaginative... 'p' and 'm' are quite far apart on a keyboard, so I imagine an alien creature with squid-like fingers typing away...

Then again, I imagine that the writers for TV are squid-like creatures... lol

Archived