Immigration have not confirmed landlords TM30 registration

About 2 weeks ago I tried to do my online 90 day report which was denied with a note saying somehting about the TM30 form. Even though my landlord had registered 2 yrs ago I guess it had to be done again. So I informed him of this and apparently he is able to do it all online, he did completed the form over 10 days ago and got a confirmation email that it had been submitted but it hasnt been confirmed by immigration still and the number to call no-one ever answers it.

My 90 day deadline was yesterday so I now have 6 days to report myself, what should I do?

I have a recent signed copy of my landlords ID card and house book, can I just go to CW (Im in BKK) and do my 90 day and register my landlord myself?

You're way past the online and postal windows, so no choice but to go file a TM47 in person.

Try to file the TM47 first, and if accepted then leave. Otherwise, if redirected to Counter B (TM30) go sort that out first.

The actual registration confirmation for the TM30 online system seems to be taking a long time for many.

Maybe bring the docs listed plus a lease, and passport w/ TM6.

Edited by mtls2005

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

You're way past the online and postal windows, so no choice but to go file a TM47 in person.

Try to file the TM47 first, and if accepted then leave. Otherwise, if redirected to Counter B (TM30) go sort that out first.

The actual registration confirmation for the TM30 online system seems to be taking a long time for many.

Thanks, I know Im well past my online date I just wanted to check what I need to do at CW

I was at CW for my extension yesterday, and they got me for the lack of a TM-30. It took about 2 1/2 hrs. to process the TM-30 before I was able to complete my extension. My wife is my "landlord," and luckily I had our blue house book with me. After making copies of the required documents, she had to wait at the "B" counter for about an hour in the queue, then she had to pay 800 Baht at a cubicle in the 90 Day Report room. After paying she had to wait at another cubicle in the same room to get a receipt. We then had to make copies of the TM-30 documents and return to the "L" counter to complete my extension. Another person I met there, was not able to complete his retirement visa extension because he didn't have the required documents and of course his landlord wasn't there with him to do the TM-30. 

It looks like anyone trying to do an extension must have it. While waiting in the 90 Day Report room, I think someone complained when they told him he needed a completed TM-30, and one of the senior officers yelled across the room (in Thai) to the officer at the desk not to process his 90 Day report and tell him if he doesn't like it, to leave Thailand. 

So it looks like you must have the completed TM-30 at CW now, and don't complain.

Edited by gjoo888

All well and good but !!

• i returned from UK wife hates anything to do with gov so to avoid any chance of a fine we went to local office she promptly  dumped the blue house book and my passport on the desk and said she understand they had to do something.(they did) a tm 30 thing was attached  to a form for hotels it seems handed it back to mrs ...job done 
  • friend arrived a day later same office rents off a local landlord no tm 30 done or even asked about they just told his visa renewal was in july

you couldn't make it up

11 hours ago, gjoo888 said:

It looks like anyone trying to do an extension must have it. While waiting in the 90 Day Report room, I think someone complained when they told him he needed a completed TM-30, and one of the senior officers yelled across the room (in Thai) to the officer at the desk not to process his 90 Day report and tell him if he doesn't like it, to leave Thailand. 

How absolutely charming. Really makes me want to move back to Thailand.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, poohy said:

All well and good but !!

• i returned from UK wife hates anything to do with gov so to avoid any chance of a fine we went to local office she promptly  dumped the blue house book and my passport on the desk and said she understand they had to do something.(they did) a tm 30 thing was attached  to a form for hotels it seems handed it back to mrs ...job done 
  • friend arrived a day later same office rents off a local landlord no tm 30 done or even asked about they just told his visa renewal was in july

you couldn't make it up

Up the Wolves

Edited by Percy P

3 hours ago, mstevens said:

How absolutely charming. Really makes me want to move back to Thailand.

I like Thailand because

1. Cheap sex.

2. Cheap all night party

3 You can make as easy and as difficult as you want. Have money and want to spend, everything is easy. 

Edited by onera1961