BANGKOK 16 June 2019 14:33
ravip

15 Amazing Shortcuts You Aren't Using

Posted (edited)

How do you, (OP) or anybody else, know what shortcuts I am, or am not, using. A very presumptuous title in my opinion!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ravip said:

some people find the youtube useful to learn simple tricks and tips.

I  hate a video when a printed list is much more suitable for what is after all just a list of actions.  This type of video is just money making clickbait. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

How do you, (OP) or anybody else, know what shortcuts I am, or am not, using. A very presumptuous title in my opinion!

44 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I  hate a video when a printed list is much more suitable for what is after all just a list of actions.  This type of video is just money making clickbait. 

The world is full of different types of people. Just because one person doesn't like something, that does not mean the whole world does not like it. Then again, some knows it all!

If it ain't useful for you, why not ignore it? Seems, some people does not need any reason to throw accusations... just boredom is enough.

Thank you very much for your esteemed valuable comments which taught me much more than the "money making clickbait"

• Confused 1

Videos like this are great but the worst type of videos for me are BBC news stories which are video only. Seems silly not to also have the readable content option.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:03 AM, ravip said:

Sometimes, some people find the youtube useful to learn simple tricks and tips. Most people dont know every thing thats available on this planet. I found this quite useful, hence decided to share it. Please do ignore it if it is absolutely useless for you. Thank you and wish you a very pleasant day, Sir.

If I want to know something I visit youtube, not Thaivisa. These posts are so boring and useless.

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2019 at 3:15 PM, ravip said:

The world is full of different types of people. Just because one person doesn't like something, that does not mean the whole world does not like it. Then again, some knows it all!

If it ain't useful for you, why not ignore it? Seems, some people does not need any reason to throw accusations... just boredom is enough.

Thank you very much for your esteemed valuable comments which taught me much more than the "money making clickbait"

..your tongue is just dripping with sarcasm.   

2 hours ago, Katipo said:

Driving towards Victory Monument from Sanam Pao, if you turn left at the Expressway Entrance, there is a little side-road that takes you through to DIn-Daeng whilst avoiding the congestion of Victory Monument. This can cut 10-30 minutes off your commute in rush hour.

do i need to press F5 to freshen up when i get there.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, tandor said:

..your tongue is just dripping with sarcasm.   

Sometimes... sarcasm is the perfect antidote IMHO 😉

In a public forum the interests and characteristics are so diverse, it is healthy to see even an iota of humour in the worst diatribe, me thinks...

Edited by ravip
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, myjawe said:

If I want to know something I visit youtube, not Thaivisa. These posts are so boring and useless.

Sorry about that. If you wade across this forum, you will find thousands of questions asked and so much of useful and helpful answers given. Yes, it is a mine on knowledge.

But of course, each to his own for his/her methods of research.