BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?

Not going to read all 12 pages of comments but incase no one else noticed the bmw just drove straight out of the soi without even stopping. No turn signal straight across every lane of traffic without first looking to make sure it was safe to do so. Multiple traffic offenses by the x1 driver. Lastly to the guy who said he was driving too fast. The one with the dash cam. What proof do you have of that. I myself so many times in the past 2 weeks been stuck behind thais who stop in the middle of the rd drive 20 or so under the speed limit even in thr far right lane. Thus to even do the speed limit looks like you are driving very fast. So yes thai just don't drive too fast but also drive way too slow and even brake and stop when have no one in front of them or at least 5 car lengths between them and the car infront of them. Why should he have to go 20 if the speed linit is 40 or 50 just because others are doing 20. Saying that's thr case here but we have mo proof eithet way the speed linit he was driving in regards to others. So it is possible he was driving the speed limit and others were driving well under it. 

What amazes me is that the BMW driver thought he was in the right!

22 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Lock this <deleted> up, trash his car into the auto junkyard, throw away the keys and let him serve in jail for 100 years

Did you really sit and type that stupid reply? Really! 100 years? Then you should get 250 years for being so stupid

this guy NEEDS to be TAKEN off the road for good !!! Vehicle should be crushed.....as with many other thai drivers who think they CAN DRIVE!!!!

21 minutes ago, teatree said:

What amazes me is that the BMW driver thought he was in the right!

HE IS THAI WHAT ELSE WOULD ONE EXPECT !!!

You just have to be prepared for jerks like the guy in the BMW pulling out, happens all the time. Goes with the turf with driving on roads with idiots, does not matter who is right and wrong, its reality so deal with it.

28 minutes ago, Ridler said:

Did you really sit and type that stupid reply? Really! 100 years? Then you should get 250 years for being so stupid

the poster is trying to make the point that the BMW driver SHOULD serve some time for his actions.....like many other thai drivers.

The other day a big ford ranger nudge the back of me, I got out spoke with him ....ALL he said WAS SORRY !!.........I drove away as no real damage was done.

The point is that he should not have been driving too close to me.....but THEY do it all the time

The person who writes these articles and prepares them for posting should learn how to do it without repeating the lead sentence three times.  

ใครผิด?

Pretty bl**dy obvious I would have thought. What a tosser! 😤

3 hours ago, sungod said:

You just have to be prepared for jerks like the guy in the BMW pulling out, happens all the time. Goes with the turf with driving on roads with idiots, does not matter who is right and wrong, its reality so deal with it.

Yep. I accept that something like this or worse will happen to me or I see it happen to someone else every time I drive. It used to really annoy me, now I'm inured to it. 

Mr BMW looked like he was in a hurry to get somewhere but soon forgot about all that when he lost face and the red mist descended. Inconsiderate, rude and many other words I could use but would get censored. Levy a charge of dangerous driving a huge fine and a wai or two for good measure. Just glad that his actions never caused injury or damage to any other road user.

5 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

And if you owned a Bugatti Veyron here you could probably run over and drag the Prime Minster thro' Bangkok streets and the whole country will be cheering you on 😂

You could probably run over him and drag him with a tuk tuk and people might cheer 😂

The BMW driver is obviously void of grey matter. 

Better off taking him to the vets and having the injection, maybe it will save several lives in the future. 

How you say;  ‘mai mee sumong’, heavens knows how’s he has the intelligence to even make money to buy a BMW. Oh wait i forgot, the well know Thai arrogance that just seems to ooze when not in public with a crowd around them. 

They have serious mental health issues, and are in denial of their mental health, ‘FACT’ !!!

BMW drivers have a reputation and it's not a good one, regardless of country.

6 hours ago, weri said:

An absolute idiot, thinks driving a stupid BMW and he has right of way wherever he goes, take his license away and make him walk for a while, then re-apply for a license test 😄

Test ... ? ... 😂🤣