Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?

webfact

The BMW driver is a moron. Appalling driving, should get booked for it retrospectively as the cops surely now have enough grounds and reason to haul the idiot in, won't hold my breath though

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its that idea of crossing all possible lanes from u-turn or side street that turned me off driving on sukumvit altogether.

also blaiming the car with dashcam for speed is moot because it falls upon the guy that didnt have right of way, the bmw driver, to judge speed on incoming traffic, if he can proceed into a new lane or not

Anyone speaking bad about this BMW driver should be ashamed of themselves

He is already suffering from the fact his car is the cheapest in the range :whistling:

Then again just shoot him, the family will thank you

5 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

No damage so what's the big deal? 

That said, it's just a matter of time before the BMW is involved in some accident.

he thought the other guy was at fault, which indicates,

delusion, schizophrenia, and psychosis 

Turning right into a small soi from a main road, coming out from a small soi and crossing 2 lanes in each directions, turning left from the right hand lane, sudden u turn in front of another car, stopping mid traffic to pick up/drop kids of deliveries, no signaling when turning and many other road driving annoyance and sometimes downright dangerous and not a police in sight, they're there though, but in a strategic spot to stop and fine you...    

BMW driver 100% in the wrong with a very dangerous manoeuvre. 

Then saving face made a complete tool of himself. 

He he should be taken off the road. The driver of the cam car would have been within his moral rights to knock him out, take his keys, throw them in the hedge & drive off... 

I hope the Police see this video and charge the BMW driver with dangerous driving, but instead fear the best we may see is a wai & apology. 

would have been apt for the road having been two way, and he swings Right to try covering 6 lanes...

he'd become but another bug on a windscreen

fer sure! image.png.4f4d7df38836e5ac00ce98b855ff5d95.png

He chased him down and then cut in front of him, stopped his car and emerged to confront him.

What is it about this behavior that can be deemed irrational?

Sounds like a few of the guys in the US that drive pickup trucks that I've come across.

Archived