Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?

webfact

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly the BMW driver is in the wrong. 

More embarrassingly though he is simply a very very poor driver. Making a mistake is one thing but an inability to perform simple tasks like driving a car that nearly drives itself is pathetic. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?

Silly question, in my experience, everyone in this country is right, no one is ever wrong.

5 hours ago, krystian said:

Mr BMW is an Idiot, MR BMW bought his drivers license from kao san road,, Mr BMW later on will apologize and wai MR Bmw will be fined 500 baht and will not do it again 

Lame excuses and apologies seems to be catching up world wide. I guess the "world's" standards are going down hill!

31 minutes ago, luk AJ said:

To make such a statement your IQ must be very low. I mean really low!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

BMW drivers are hated the world over. If you don't know that then you need to get out more. I am not saying they are a bad car at all, The opposite. Great car except for the X-3 and X-5. 

6 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Lock this <deleted> up, trash his car into the auto junkyard, throw away the keys and let him serve in jail for 100 years

Police should charge Mr. BMW with dangerous driving and driving with intent to harm other lives. Take away his, licence, and fine him 20,ooo baht.

I thought the older you get the wiser. We all know that death means nothing here .Many Thai drivers have guns in their car , I always think of that when someone cuts me off or tailgates me . Life is cheap here, and more so if you are not welcomed here .

Just now, kevvy said:

I thought the older you get the wiser. We all know that death means nothing here .Many Thai drivers have guns in their car , I always think of that when someone cuts me off or tailgates me . Life is cheap here, and more so if you are not welcomed here .

But don't forget also they think the same of you. My wife also tells people I have a big weapon ????

2 minutes ago, kevvy said:

Yes, that's how it is in the land of smiles.

The BMW moron is just upset, because the Dash-cam driver made him lose face.

My truck is 20 years old and looks like it. It drives very well though, and I am not giving in to anybody who thinks he is more important than me, because he has bigger/more expensive car than me. They are always scared to have their cars scratched or worse. Me, I don't give a sh*t... So, normally I 'win' ????

is that a banana in your pocket

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

But don't forget also they think the same of you. My wife also tells people I have a big weapon ????

2 hours ago, ocddave said:

He was intentionally trying to get around the white car that entered when he did, its the Me-First mentality....he wanted to fly across all the lanes to the far right one before anyone else did, he's more important than everyone else, just another dumb ignorant Thai driver......dime a dozen here.

Yes, I saw that. He could have gone straight into the middle lane and no problem, yet he edges almost half into the 3rd lane though and I've seen this so many times, regardless of driver, age, car model, speed, attitudes, etc....especially on right turn intersections with 2 lanes going right. As I mentioned, I simply cannot drive side by side with another car around an intersection without being at high risk of them running into my lane because they can't, for the live of theirs, do a clean turn in and into their own lane.

6 hours ago, krystian said:

Mr BMW is an Idiot, MR BMW bought his drivers license from kao san road,, Mr BMW later on will apologize and wai MR Bmw will be fined 500 baht and will not do it again 

Mr. BMW is very wrong 

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Owning  a BMW or Merc they have 90% right of way on the roads ????,

or that's what they think,you get on the  Ferrari's and their ilk,

and its we own the roads,do you know who i am.

regards worgeordie

Not all BMW drivers are the same.  I know, I am one of them.  However I will concede that the 4 wheel drive boys tend to suffer from the "I am more important than you" syndrome.  Goes for the Range Rover drivers too! 

1 minute ago, Jimdandy said:

Send both of them to Los Angeles or Chicago so they can do like the lunatics there do, resort to fighting or shooting guns at each other....

In Thailand they tend to prefer machetes but plenty of guns are used as well!  Don't need to go to the US for bullies and brain dead morons, there are plenty of home grown ones in the land of smiles. 

Typical Thai behaviour on the wheels, not only they’re incapable of driving anything with an engine not to mentions looking before attempting to merge on the carriageway they don’t even recognise and accept their mistakes, do they ever ?! Selfish, childish and single minded, the kiddo behaved as if he owned the roads then gets mad at another motorists because he was tooted at, telling them off isn’t enough ! Unfortunately there’s no a proper driving test enforced and it’s too bad that the police dont’ know any better either, what an anarchic land, life means nothing over here, way too many public dangers are on the roads, I’ve never been so frightened to drive ????

Nothing else is new in the land of deception ????

Stupid opening question if you need my opinion.  There is a sharp bend in the town where i live , often as I am going round the bend cars pull out in to the bend as they think they have right of way .   I lean on the horn nearly every time and my wife invariably asks ' who has the right of way ? '

Archived