Jump to content

Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?


webfact

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

Careful with this. Dash cams always make it look like you're going faster than you actually are. 

 

But the bottom line is still the behaviour of the BMW driver, both during his first manoeuvre and subsequent one. What a tool.

Nah! Tools can be useful and actually serve a purposd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Owning  a BMW or Merc they have 90% right of way on the roads 🙄,

or that's what they think,you get on the  Ferrari's and their ilk,

and its we own the roads,do you know who i am.

regards worgeordie

Mercedes, in Holland, are taxis, BMW's are maroc crime vehicles, Both can't be trusted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BMW probably saw that the other driver had his wife and child in the car, so he probably thought

he would be safe to approach the other car as the driver wouldnt fight him while his family were there. Just another thai male bully who seeks people who probably wouldnt fight. no balls and no brain, this country is going downhill fast as this seems to be happening way too often.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

There is absolutely no question that the BMW idiot is at fault. Not that he'd see it the same way, because like so many "big car" owners he appears to be a self-entitled pr**k who can do no wrong. Book him, suspend his license for six months, slap him with a hefty fine and even charge him with illegally blocking a traffic lane and verbally abusing another motorist. I know, it's not going to happen, but it really should.

 

Totally agree. But this happens all the time. People pulling out wide to turn left onto a main multi carriageway road; or driving across all lanes to turn right. Some never bother looking as they think they are entitled and everyone must give way; some are too busy on their phones, talking with passengers, picking their nose etc; and some get fed up with waiting, the Thai impatience irony, and chance it.

 

Then when someone sounds their horn they get all excited into must keep face and shown I'm the poo yai mode. The arrogance is astounding when someone thinks they can drive like this and then block the fast lane just because they think they're important.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They're both idiots. Bird for speeding, BMW for turning like an idiot, then bird for honking the horn instead of accepting he was also at fault for speeding, then BMW for chasing him down and confronting him. Take both of their licenses away until they learn to drive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ravip said:

WOW! From which countries book of law did you pick up this sentence?

Probably the hi-so law book for the low-so law book in Thailand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

However, secondly, the vehicle with the cam sounds like an old tractor so judging by the stupid selection of dials stuck on the dashboard it would suggest it was a tarted up old pick-up driven by a boy racer, witness the speed he was doing compared to other traffic. So whilst the BMW I would apportion 60% of the fault to the other 40% must lie with the other driver for driving to fast and not paying sufficient attention as he should have seen the exiting BMW sooner to allow him to take a smoother line of avoidance.

Love the smell of sarcasm in the morning.

 

I hope that's what it was!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Well there are a variety of issues here.  Firstly the BMW exited the soi, not into the nearside lane and then increased his speed which would then allow a safe filter across the other lanes, rather he drove straight out,with poor car control to actually swerve slightly back to the middle lane. He was in the main the poor driver.

 

However, secondly, the vehicle with the cam sounds like an old tractor so judging by the stupid selection of dials stuck on the dashboard it would suggest it was a tarted up old pick-up driven by a boy racer, witness the speed he was doing compared to other traffic. So whilst the BMW I would apportion 60% of the fault to the other 40% must lie with the other driver for driving to fast and not paying sufficient attention as he should have seen the exiting BMW sooner to allow him to take a smoother line of avoidance.

 

Punishment should be a Wai and give the local Monk a few baht for the BMW driver and for the pick-up driver, confiscate his pick-up until he fits a legal exhaust. Next case.  😂

MR BMW is the full IDIOT but what these clowns think is acceptable because they have an expensive car. Try that stunt in front of my and you may find my brakes don't work.......... lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, johng50 said:

BMW probably saw that the other driver had his wife and child in the car, so he probably thought

he would be safe to approach the other car as the driver wouldnt fight him while his family were there. Just another thai male bully who seeks people who probably wouldnt fight. no balls and no brain, this country is going downhill fast as this seems to be happening way too often.

Time to get out fast, becoming too dangerous!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai Road Rage: BMW driver claims he was in the right - what do you think?

Thainess. That's what I think. 

 

"Do you know who my father is" -ness

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...