Fallen light pole blocks traffic in Thalang after truck rolls over

webfact

Fallen light pole blocks traffic in Thalang after truck rolls over

By The Thaiger

PHOTOS: Newshawk Phuket

60597126_2252293791687131_44321022860465

Two people have sustained injuries after a truck overturned in Thalang this morning.

Newshawk Phuket reports that at about 8.50am this morning the Thalang Police were notified of an accident on Thepkrasattri Road, southbound, in Baan Ko-en, Thalang.

Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the overturned trailer truck on the road. 

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/fallen-light-pole-blocks-traffic-in-thalang-after-truck-rolls-over

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-05-22

It baffles me that a lot of Thai drivers struggle to negotiate clearly marked bends on a regular basis. The day before it was Phang Na and 4 deaths ensued as a result. its right up there with the inability to engage brain (and 1st gear) when the lights turn green.

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

It baffles me that a lot of Thai drivers struggle to negotiate clearly marked bends on a regular basis. The day before it was Phang Na and 4 deaths ensued as a result. its right up there with the inability to engage brain (and 1st gear) when the lights turn green.

From what I read that accident was caused by a burst offside front tyre. Mind you the pick-up must have been hammering it looking at the video. He jumped over the central reservation at very high speed. Wiped out the m/bike and hit the bus. Pax on bike died and 3 in the pick-up. 

Archived