French minister warns of 'toxic' Nigel Farage poll win, urges speedy Brexit

webfact

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

i applaud his plans.

As if its going to happen...anyway back to issues that effect the majority of brits i see the pound is sinking fast again..are you enjoying you 40bt for the mighty quid? Are you going to fill ya boots while you can or would you prefer 35 after brexit? Petrol/diesel should be at record levels in a week or two....yippee

15 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

And replace it with what exactly?

Why replace it at all? We managed perfectly well as a trading nation before the EU subsumed us and will do so post-Brexit.

We have nothing to fear, as the late President Franklin Delano Roosevelt said in a different context, but fear itself.

9 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Why replace it at all? We managed perfectly well as a trading nation before the EU subsumed us and will do so post-Brexit.

We have nothing to fear, as the late President Franklin Delano Roosevelt said in a different context, but fear itself.

you're being mugged off by the rich elite, they don't care about you or anyone else who voted leave, this is about taking more control from you not giving it back to Britain.... wake up mate

1 minute ago, darren1971 said:

you're being mugged off by the rich elite, they don't care about you or anyone else who voted leave, this is about taking more control from you not giving it back to Britain.... wake up mate

Darren1971, remember though that you can take a horse to water, but you can not get it to drink.

Although in this instance I suspect the horse would have more common sense than a Brexiteer.

8 minutes ago, darren1971 said:

Believe me, I'm wide awake to the dangers of control by the wealthy elite.

In the wake of Brexit will wil be able to hold their political lackeys accountable as a sovereign, independent nation in a way we cannot while a colony of the EU.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Absolutely, no scruples with him, he will take money from any source for his personal benefit.   His dubious relationship and funding by Aaron Banks is odious too. Still, Farage's pal and and his other big pal Trump appear to have a lot in common when it comes to Russian interests.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/arron-banks-profile-the-brexiteer-his-russian-wife-and-their-family-runabout-mi5-spy-nj00skhjk

I don’t care if #Farage is funded by Russia, the mob, or Satan on stilts. I’m still voting for him on Thursday - Pat Condell

#Metoo.

3 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Believe me, I'm wide awake to the dangers of control by the wealthy elite.

In the wake of Brexit will wil be able to hold their political lackeys accountable as a sovereign, independent nation in a way we cannot while a colony of the EU.

Arguably the single most deluded thing I’ve ever read in the whole of the Brexit debate.

13 minutes ago, darren1971 said:

They dont see it,all they saw was union jacks and being told it would be a piece of cake,which it is for super wealthy but not the working classes who envy them..it worked to perfection.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Arguably the single most deluded thing I’ve ever read in the whole of the Brexit debate.

But don't forget Chomper many Psychotics won't accept treatment unless the voice in their heads tell them to take the medication ????

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I second that...these brexiteers sure live in a different world to normal folks..money isnt everything but iam  sure cannot thwy wait to have less of it.

41 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Yes many do in the UK.

Polls say around 35%.

Be carefull that some day Brexit not bit you in your own ass.

If they got rid of all the foreign nationals, I may be able to afford to rent a place back in the UK.

Maybe even a part time job in a factory or warehouse.

3 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

But don't forget Chomper many Psychotics won't accept treatment unless the voice in their heads tell them to take the medication ????

The voice in my head (let's call him God) always tells me to 'kill everyone'.

Luckily I don't believe in God, so haven't acted on his instructions.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If they got rid of all the foreign nationals, I may be able to afford to rent a place back in the UK.

But the NHS would have to be closed down.

But to further that in the 1950's many people from the Caribbean came to the UK. They were truly needed. However in London there were many Jamaican bus drivers. At that time there were no double decker buses in Jamaica so how did they get the skills to drive a bus ??

19 minutes ago, darren1971 said:

We are currently being mugged off by the rich elite and their allegiances to the EU. That's why we voted out. Haven't you noticed that the rich elites are Remainers? You are the one sleep walking to the Remain tune.

5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

I don’t care if #Farage is funded by Russia, the mob, or Satan on stilts. I’m still voting for him on Thursday - Pat Condell

#Metoo.

Ah, if sharp-tongued old Pat would stand for political office. He's got a far greater grasp of how the world works than most of the morons currently cluttering up the Commons benches.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Perhaps if you’d paid more attention at school you’d have a few more options.

3 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

But the NHS would have to be closed down.

But to further that in the 1950's many people from the Caribbean came to the UK. They were truly needed. However in London there were many Jamaican bus drivers. At that time there were no double decker buses in Jamaica so how did they get the skills to drive a bus ??

Nobody believes your project fear last time round and not this time.

image.jpeg.4f87bcff72299b5b8db900d25058d9e0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The voice in my head (let's call him God) always tells me to 'kill everyone'.

Luckily I don't believe in God, so haven't acted on his instructions.

Strange that the voice in my head kept telling me I was a wa$$er. Now I can't see much ????

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Plenty of jobs and houses to rent.

8 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Strange that the voice in my head kept telling me I was a wa$$er. Now I can't see much ????

Well the voice was certainly correct about you. Pity it knows nothing about the EU.

You should have listened to your mother too - she told you what it would do to your eyesight. 

Archived