French minister warns of 'toxic' Nigel Farage poll win, urges speedy Brexit

webfact

3 hours ago, malagateddy said:

This "odious little turd " as you like to call Mr.Farage is a TRUE BRITISH PATRIOT.

He's a self serving politician out for himself, never question that or you will have lost a grip on reality.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Loiner said:

Well the voice was certainly correct about you. Pity it knows nothing about the EU. 

Ah but I bet I have a smile on my face more often then you miserable Brexiteers now that you  know full well it ain't going to happen ????

Just now, geoffbezoz said:

Ah but I bet I have a smile on my face more often then you miserable Brexiteers now that you  know full well it ain't going to happen ????

Who told you that - your voices? They've got that one wrong again.
Are you sure that's why you're smiling, or you know.... the other thing.

2 hours ago, blazes said:

I love it. 

Here comes, in effect, the Second Referendum all the Remainer dimwits have been calling for.  What will they do when the Brexit forces win (yet again) with an even more decisive percentage margin?

If indeed it is a landslide tomorrow, I hope all these odious little turd remoaners accept they are in a minority and the electorate do want to leave Europe. More important that the Government take heed also...no doubt the remoaners will say it means nothing, yet again just cant accept the majority do not like their fascist dictator ways of running the country and peoples freedoms.

8 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Looks like every Brexit voter is still happy with their 70p pound as my postal vote for liberal winged off so I can take back control for a few seconds anyway???? 

More to Brexit than weak Sterling which was in fact caused more by that <deleted> carnage carney than the result of the vote itself

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps if you’d paid more attention at school you’d have a few more options.

Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Its attitudes like yours that have disenfranchised people and why Brexit is wanted by the majority.

2 hours ago, blazes said:

I love it. 

Here comes, in effect, the Second Referendum all the Remainer dimwits have been calling for.  What will they do when the Brexit forces win (yet again) with an even more decisive percentage margin?

And what, if REMAIN wins ? Looking to the polls, around a 40% support Brexit .

The real fun starts, when the Brits have to line up for a Schengen visa...and see how prosperous their former factories are at Continental EU...

For ME... we had better listened to Charles de Gaulle. Only one solution: 

sometimes.. somebody else takes the decissions.jpg

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm missing something here.

So France did not agree to the extension?  How did it pass within the eu?  Presumably it was a majority vote?

As usual, a Brexziteer did not inform himself well enough: France did NOT use a VETO, but accepted the compromise. Result: we are still stuck with these Limeys, blocking the EU to go ahead. 

1 minute ago, puipuitom said:

As usual, a Brexziteer did not inform himself well enough: France did NOT use a VETO, but accepted the compromise. Result: we are still stuck with these Limeys, blocking the EU to go ahead. 

"we are still stuck with these Limeys,"

You may also be stuck with your tulips. ????????????

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

We voted to leave the remainers hate the fact we are leaving.nigel did not want the vote either.the government is stalling and hoping to remain somehow

Sent from my SM-T580 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"We voted" ? ? No, an overhwelming landslide mayority of.. 51,88 %. Only a close to nothing 48,11 % for Remain, with a LOT of persons regretting their votes, not for the last place caused by lying Brexiteer politicians. That's why all these Brexiteers panic when they hear the words: second referendum to accept or reject the present proposals

20 minutes ago, vogie said:

"we are still stuck with these Limeys,"

You may also be stuck with your tulips. ????????????

And the many British companies switching to Tulipland.. Thanks for this marvelous gifts.

Bye-the-way: did they already started to tear down the German owned Mini factory to be built up in Borne - Tulipland ?  We do NOT need any parts from the UK, as easy exchange between EU member states and a LOT of car parts manufacturers in B, NL and D.

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Worth every penny. If the beggars won't let us leave, we'll destroy the whole rotten edifice from within. 

No wonder those Brussels a++holes are twitching!

And YOU think, the British MEP's will have ANY influence in the EU ? 

2 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

One thing is for sure. Nobody wants farage in the EU parliament. His insults are unforgotten. In the European Parliament, an attempt is being made to work constructively on win-win solutions. There is Farage as an only destroyer out of place. From farage never came a constructive suggestion. His interest is only to destroy the EU.

I'm sure there will be no extension after October. When it comes to Farage there will only be a separation in dispute.

The formally good relations between the UK and the EU will, thanks to this hater, be in the Trash bin. 

The UK is on the path of extreme nationalism. Let's see how long this will work, when the economic conditions deteriorate. The whole thing now has features of the end of Weimar time.

And if the UK no longer shares the EU's goals: Peace and common prosperity for all in europe, then the UK should leave as soon as possible.

Exactly as Charles de Gaulle forcasted.. in 1961 and onwards

13 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

The real fun starts, when the Brits have to line up for a Schengen visa...and see how prosperous their former factories are at Continental EU...

sometimes.. somebody else takes the decissions.jpg

We wont be leaving the Eu  whatever gave you that impression...if you still think so then get to a local govt office in the EU before halloween and fill in the necssary paperwork.

3 hours ago, blazes said:

I love it. 

Since Parliament doesn't have a majority for anything, another referendum that resulted in a majority in favour of Brexit would be positive, if it bound Parliament to actually implement a particular Brexit plan without the need for further input from political parties. If it just reinforced the Brexit vote leaving it all to politicians again, we would be back to square one again, unless France decided to summarily evict the UK without a deal. 

12 minutes ago, baansgr said:

More to Brexit than weak Sterling which was in fact caused more by that <deleted> carnage carney than the result of the vote itself

Not from where I 'am its not its weak because no one believes Brexit is not going to be a diesater????

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Why replace it at all? We managed perfectly well as a trading nation before the EU subsumed us and will do so post-Brexit.

We have nothing to fear, as the late President Franklin Delano Roosevelt said in a different context, but fear itself.

Please look back to the economic performanse of the UK, especially aroudn 1970. The UK would have sold Tower Bridge and Castle to enter the EU. see in Google with "economic performance UK after WW2". Oh.. wait… that's of cousse all fake news, no Brexiteer wants to read.

30 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

I think we can assume that British passport holders would not need Schengen visas for short term visits to Schengen countries.  They are not required for other Western nations such as the US but they are required to be able show documents to prove the reason for their trip and sufficient funding. The real problem would be for Brits residing in Schengen countries, who would need to apply for residency and might lose reciprocal healthcare benefits. These rights will have to be negotiated on a reciprocal basis and since much of the rationale for Brexit was really about immigration, including from the perspective of Theresa May who voted to remain, British politicians are more likely to want to take a harder line than many EU member states would like, which would have the effect of throwing Brits living in Europe under the bus.

10 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Not from where I 'am its not its weak because no one believes Brexit is not going to be a diesater????

Exactly, dribble by carney and BOE, UK will thrive as it is now but when the head of BOE says UK will be up a creek, the markets take note....that man needs shooting.

Serves themselves right. The vote was to leave (No ifs, buts or deal - Leave!) but in true EU style, it been a case of let's make it hard as possible and get them to vote again. The EU masters will now regret it as many people across Europe are sick of the EU dictators. 

Trade, defence and commerce is one thing, but being controlled by dictators in Brussels is not what European citizens voted for. If they even got a vote in the first place, and if they did it was for the EEC, not the EU.

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Go back to the economic union and let countries run themselves, not Brussels.

The political union was never going to work the way they wanted.

"Brussels" consist of:

- European Councill of (prime) ministers, inclusive the British

- European Councill of Commissioners, inclusive a British

- European Parliament, inclusive… 75 British.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If they got rid of all the foreign nationals, I may be able to afford to rent a place back in the UK.

Maybe even a part time job in a factory or warehouse.

I understand that when you're so on the ground. No work and no apartment. Think soon, a few jobs in fruit and vegetables picking free. This may not be the same with the apartments. The cause here is that the UK governments have failed to create affordable housing in the past.  Please do not blame the EU for that.

4 hours ago, fishtank said:

The odious little turd hates Europe but cannot wait to get in there and collect his salary.

Apart from the fact that you are insulting and you obviously hate Nigel Farage, why do you think there is an EU election?

Could it be that Nigel Farage went to the EU and said please force an EU election on the UK so that I can come back to haunt you all?

Or perhaps it was because Teresa May had begged for an extension from 29th March to get her deal through parliament, thus having got the extension both the UK and the EU are forced to go along with it

43 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Its attitudes like yours that have disenfranchised people and why Brexit is wanted by the majority.

You mean: NOT willing to spend sweat and time to study. Better spent your time with football and hanging around in a pub.

Archived