Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 June 2019 18:54
myjawe

DTAC TRUE 12CALL Cheapest unlimited data just fast enough to watch videos ?

Recommended Posts

DTAC TRUE 12CALL Cheapest unlimited data just fast enough to watch videos ?

 

hello,

has anybody compared the data packages ? what is the cheapest unlimited package to watch videos ?

4MBPS should be enough to watch videos anywhere ?

 

How much at Dtac, True or 12call ?

 

And do you know if True Android app still does not work ? in the past it was ridiculous. But Dtac seems to always be the best.

What about 12call app ? Is it clear and easy to use as Dtac ?

 

Please tell me your experience.

Kiss 🙂

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No unlimited packages with Truemove H nor AIS unless your SIM was registered before the 1st of March this year.

4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) is fine for streaming YouTube. DTAC has 10 Mbps(1.25 MB/s)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, JamJar said:

No unlimited packages with Truemove H nor AIS unless your SIM was registered before the 1st of March this year.

4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) is fine for streaming YouTube. DTAC has 10 Mbps(1.25 MB/s)

 

hello, do you mean that only Dtac offers unlimited data ?

do you know for how much please ?

and yes I have old true and 12call sim card that still work, can i get unlimited packages ?

 

thank you.

 

 

 

Edited by myjawe
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAT have unlimited 4Mbs at 2500B/year + VAT. Works fine for me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ais has 3g 6mb unlimited for 30days 550฿

Works almost everywhere and now shares network with True

Plenty fast for youtube and show box

 

Start using the internet 550 baht. Can not reduce the speed 6Mbps for 30 days. More convenient than ever Continue playing internet! Auto renew this package every 30 days. Press * 777 * 9064 #

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dtac has unlimited data 4Mbs 500 baht plus vat. 30 day.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DaveBKK said:

A lot of you guys are quoting “unlimited data” but the speed gets capped at a certain level of gigabytes consumed.... making it virtually unusable for anything except messaging and light browsing. 

 

What you want is unlimited data with no quota speed caps. 

I have fully unlimited full speed 4G from DTAC for 1499/month but that's post-paid. Not like I ever use it. Unlimited plans do exist. Not sure if on prepaid basis though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

I have fully unlimited full speed 4G from DTAC for 1499/month but that's post-paid. Not like I ever use it. Unlimited plans do exist. Not sure if on prepaid basis though.

I watch YouTube at 720 on my ipad dtac 500baht plus tax unlimited 4Mbs with no throttle.. TV not sure

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DaveBKK said:

A lot of you guys are quoting “unlimited data” but the speed gets capped at a certain level of gigabytes consumed.... making it virtually unusable for anything except messaging and light browsing. 

 

What you want is unlimited data with no quota speed caps. 

 

 

..and that is what everyone is discussing. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KittenKong said:

CAT have unlimited 4Mbs at 2500B/year + VAT. Works fine for me.

 

Hello, how is the coverage ? Does CAT use Dtac, True or AIS network ?

thanks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://m.ais.co.th/ontop-package-myais

 

Unfortunately, you cannot depend on what is posted within that link. I clicked through one to supply a day package and even though it showed me that it would charge me the price shown, it actually charged me more.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, myjawe said:

 

Hello, how is the coverage ? Does CAT use Dtac, True or AIS network ?

thanks.

 

850 MHz B5 UMTS HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...