TM30 Online for Private House Owners (not Hotels/GuestHouses)

Hi

What documents are needed to register online for future TM 30 reports? At the bottom of the form, it says to upload documents.

I presume the blue Tabien Baan, previous TM30 slip and wife's ID card.

image.png.61ddaaf7e7cf85ce2e76d10e46af58ce.png

Edited by Cuchulainn

There is user manual that you can download on the sign in page and then have your wife look for the info you require.

image.png.a3b06c7efe6ba6391b115511c1a11eb9.png

Edit: There is also a long topic about it here.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Like 1

I sent in pdf files of; 1) wife's Thai ID card, 2) Tabien Baan Blue Book, and, 3) land sales contract.

As per their instructions, the files cannot exceed 1 MB and you need to use either chrome or IE browser.

Took @ three weeks to receive user name and password

Edited by The Man Who Sold the World
add comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

Hi

What documents are needed to register online for future TM 30 reports? At the bottom of the form, it says to upload documents.

I presume the blue Tabien Baan, previous TM30 slip and wife's ID card.

Blue Book is all that I sent. I cant see that they would want TM30 or IDs as you are registering a property not a person.

As you get towards the end of completing the online registration a red banner pops up and asks for documents, blue book or chanote etc.

Edited by Peterw42

Thanks to all above.

So, hopefully, once registered, the wife can submit the TM30 online each time I come back from abroad and no need to traipse all the way out to CW?

I thought only hotels and guest houses could use this online method of registering and reporting. Can we lesser mortals do it as well?

12 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Blue Book is all that I sent. I cant see that they would want TM30 or IDs as you are registering a property not a person.

Surely you are registering a person (alien) who resides/stays in the property and NOT the actual property, Peter?

Thanks to all above.

So, hopefully, once registered, the wife can submit the TM30 online each time I come back from abroad and no need to traipse all the way out to CW?

I thought only hotels and guest houses could use this online method of registering and reporting. Can we lesser mortals do it as well?
There's still no confirmation that Chaengwattana are requiring a TM30 every time you return to your address - in fact my colleague was told the opposite and that it only needed to be done once until you move to a new permanent address.

There are still reports of TM30s not being asked for!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Thanks to all above.

Chaeng Wattana don't ask for a TM30 if you are returning to your previous address.

• Like 1

I submitted my wife's Tabien Baan and ID Card as part of our online registration to the Ubon Ratchathani Immigration and received a user name and password within two hours.

• Like 1

My girlfriend applied to get the TM30 Login and Password yesterday. Condo is in Bangkok. Once we had filled in most of the form then red writing appeared at the bottom of the form saying she should upload a copy of her ID card and the house registration.

It wouldn't surprise me if many people in Bangkok are applying so that might lead to delays. I will write again when I hear back from immigration, would be great if people could update this thread with their successes (and failures) using the online method.

Having to go to CW each time you return within 24 hours would be terrible.

19 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

You register the property in the online system, after its registered you then get a username and password. Then you can login and and do TM30 reports for people staying at the property.

The registration is to register to use the system (not to do an initial TM30). You enter the person who will be "using" the system (entering the data), the property details etc, that gets you access to the system. after your registration is successful you can log in and enter TM30 reports for people staying at the property.

Thanks. I see that now, Peter.

Register your property; get a username & password; file report after returning from abroad.

Got it!!

Thanx

19 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

There's still no confirmation that Chaengwattana are requiring a TM30 every time you return to your address - in fact my colleague was told the opposite and that it only needed to be done once until you move to a new permanent address.

There are still reports of TM30s not being asked for!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So, if I go abroad, re enter Thailand and return to my own house/address, I do NOT need to report online or otherwise?