200 chickens burned alive as truck catches fire in Chon Buri

snoop1130

On 5/23/2019 at 8:52 AM, TumblinDice said:

You TV posters attempts at humor are pathetic. 200 trapped birds were burned alive & your making  lame ass jokes that aren't even funny. I hope karma pays you a very unpleasant visit.

It's funny the way people are selective on what they grieve or perceive as 'a loss', I suspect that a burning truckload of soi dogs would of evoked a biblical flood of tears rolling through the tambons.. 

On 5/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, darksidedog said:

I don't suppose he had been riding on the brakes for the last twenty miles or so, by any chance to get them so hot?

Amazing that normally the brakes don't work at all, while here they work too well.

Perhaps the driver should take it as a message from the Gods, that he isn't meant to drive for a living.

It could also have been a wheel bearing seizure.

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I was thinking along the same lines and wondered of Colonel Sanders was at the scene!

My wife does KMFC as she calls it. Khun Malee's Fried Chicken. Our home-grown chicken and it's fantastic, better than any KFC.

When I do BBQ chicken with my BBQ sauce (recipe from a TVF member) she calls it 6-star chicken.

PS we have a chicken farm so eat rather a lot of chicken...

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, bluesofa said:

It IS humour. That's why a lot of posts were liked.

The birds were burnt alive, but there's no changing that. Might as well make some jokes about it. They're birds, not humans.

Did you not read the headline or the article?

A trailer truck transporting chickens to slaughter caught fire on a Chon Buri road on Wednesday morning, burning alive some 200 birds trapped in plastic crates, police said.

And its not humor at all all, unless your somewhat mentally depraved & twisted. Would you be laughing & joking at the side of the road if you witnessed a living animal being burned alive? You would think that is funny?

Archived