Brexit crisis: Commons leader quits, piling pressure on Britain's May

webfact

1 minute ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The UN has no  credibility. 

And also probably the international court of justice …. I assume ,

O.K. where are those good old days of piracy and claiming country's...., let' go back to those ….. maybe a solution for the low GBP & Euro :clap2:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, david555 said:

Oh my oh my..., now you are going to depressing them super brexiteers... by trying to open their eyes and mind by unveiling this  :tongue:

The British Steel corporation can not be rescued via nationalisation due to EU rules. We can not deport Muslim terrorist's because of EU laws. We can not import need skilled workers from outside the EU. Our children will be drafted into an EU army in the future. The EU is a German dominated  nightmare which drove wages down for the sake of big business.  All EU nations should have a referendum 

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Any credible sources to back up that statement? How many? Numbers please.

Or just another unsubstantiated claim (and of course an insult thrown in for good measure)?

just more hate from the remains who are in denial of the crisis of the eurozone

1 minute ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

The British Steel corporation can not be rescued via nationalisation due to EU rules. We can not deport Muslim terrorist's because of EU laws. We can not import need skilled workers from outside the EU. Our children will be drafted into an EU army in the future. The EU is a German dominated  nightmare which drove wages down for the sake of big business.  All EU nations should have a referendum 

Why we have to get all a referendum for your Brexit , go on with it …., but it seems you can not implicate it, scrape your courage together and leave :wink:…., nothing wrong with us E.U. nobody more is planning leaving seeing what a mess it create for U.K. and you U.K. are even not out of it ….or yes are you out already as some claim …?:tongue:

17 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

There is absolutely nothing to prevent us rescuing British Steel by re-nationalization - the Ffrench did it recently with one of their ship yards.

Equally there is nothing to prevent us importing skilled labour from outside the EU - it's only our own immigration quotas and restrictive regime that prevents it. The NHS is in the middle of recruiting nurses from all over the globe.

The muslim terrorist thing is rubbish too.  

51 minutes ago, tebee said:

There is absolutely nothing to prevent us rescuing British Steel by re-nationalization - the Ffrench did it recently with one of their ship yards.

Equally there is nothing to prevent us importing skilled labour from outside the EU - it's only our own immigration quotas and restrictive regime that prevents it. The NHS is in the middle of recruiting nurses from all over the globe.

The muslim terrorist thing is rubbish too.  

How about giving a basic industry the vital state aid it needs? 

Nothing wrong with importing skilled labour where needed. Fillipina nurses are a favourite. No need for any zero hour Euro wage slaves or subcontinent taxi drivers and curry house operatives though.

Yes, our statistics on all types of deportation are rubbish. It seems we can hardly get rid of any of them.

5 minutes ago, tebee said:

But what U.K. to do if there should not given any new extension , as more in the E.U. start loosing patience and are fed up with the "soap opera "...? 

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about, none of your claims is true.

45 minutes ago, david555 said:

But what U.K. to do if there should not given any new extension , as more in the E.U. start loosing patience and are fed up with the "soap opera "...? 

Panic and revoke ?

8 minutes ago, tebee said:

Panic and revoke ?

Please may I beg … don't panic and surely please do not revoke , as this is a given option by ( the so hated by U.K.)  ECJ. in favor to the U.K. against our juristic objection in verdict .

So please be strong ???? and don't revoke...Thanks on beforehand :cheesy:

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Please may I beg … don't panic and surely please do not revoke , as this is a given option by ( the so hated by U.K.)  ECJ. in favor to the U.K. against our juristic objection in verdict .

So please be strong ???? and don't revoke...Thanks on beforehand :cheesy:

Is there a translation available for this please ? ????

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Is there a translation available for this please ? ????

simple request to not revoke , to finally get rid of that Brexit debacle E.U. member….clear enough now ?

6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

All is now clear.

Thank you  ,don't forget … do not revoke , go phone your mp please :thumbsup: 

( I knew the ECJ part was difficult to describe , especially for some reading and not knowing the content of verdict )

Thank you for the reassurance , you see sometimes 2 opponents are targeting same solution [emoji106], but just until the leaving is a fact :whistling:…. on the payment we insist :tongue:
Guess we wait and see what happens the next few weeks.
Brexiteer PM hopefully..new cabinet full of Brexiteers..GAME ON .. I THINK..
Also..over in brussels hq.
sore head time for them with many new POPULIST meps

Gonna be fun to watch I think.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, bomber said:

the sovereign govt of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland have put in place measures  to prevent no deal,iam sure even you are aware of this.

Yes, but.... if there would be no extension given any more by E.U. by fact then U.K. is  out the E.U. by simple fact , and in a no deal scenario , so in real it becomes a "no deal leaving" as it is not a ONLY U.K.'s decision .

Nobody thinking about that scenario ? :whistling:

4 minutes ago, david555 said:

Yes, but.... if there would be no extension given any more by E.U. by fact then U.K. is  out the E.U. by simple fact , and in a no deal scenario , so in real it becomes a "no deal leaving" as it is not a ONLY U.K.'s decision .

Nobody thinking about that scenario ? :whistling:

That won't happen. If it's a likelihood, parliament would enact what they've done before and reject a no-deal scenario. That puts the ball back to the PM, who could ignore parliament, but that would be undemocratic, and possibly spark off yet another no confidence vote.

4 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

That won't happen. If it's a likelihood, parliament would enact what they've done before and reject a no-deal scenario. That puts the ball back to the PM, who could ignore parliament, but that would be undemocratic, and possibly spark off yet another no confidence vote.

so you did not accept that it could happen ,even unlikely , but it could happen when no extension anymore given , the E.U. did not have a ruling of no deal Brexit !!

Only defense against that is revoking A50 …. in such a  no more extension U.K. squeezed itself once more in a corner 

Both sides hold a joker card …. E.U. the no extension anymore card = OUT no deal 

And U.K. joker ard = Revoke or sign May deal :cheesy:

While May is to address parliament today (Friday) to tender her resignation date, not coinciding with Trump's state visit, it's another ruse to delay the inevitable and try and push through her withdrawal bill.

To be honest, I'm fed up to the hind teeth with her, political infights, and the Tory party. As for liar Johnson  - who is on trial for repeatedly making untrue claims prior to the referendum  - getting the PM position, that just shows corruption rules in Westminster. 

If Labour got off the bench, they'd be in power by autumn.

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

so you did not accept that it could happen ,even unlikely , but it could happen when no extension anymore given , the E.U. did not have a ruling of no deal Brexit !!

Only defense against that is revoking A50 …. in such a  no more extension U.K. squeezed itself once more in a corner 

Both sides hold a joker card …. E.U. the no extension anymore card = OUT no deal 

And U.K. joker ard = Revoke or sign May deal :cheesy:

Read my post properly. It won't happen. Ever.

1 minute ago, stephenterry said:

Read my post properly. It won't happen. Ever.

I read your post , but you deny the daylight .

The right and possibility exist on the E.U. side , as the E.C.J. only gave the right to revoke to U.K., but not a right of extension , as that is only by free will of E.U. , and if the factor Farage making problems in the E.U. assembly could really see very quick more chances of veto's against another forever going on extensions ...

21 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Corbyn really should get behind the 2nd Ref. He's letting May off the hook continually. 

Correct ,  because he does not want to be PM. He is not that stupid.

Enter Bonkers , just in time .

On 5/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, dick dasterdly said:

I hope you're right, but I don't follow the news closely and it's rarely mentioned on these threads.

Hopefully it's an important topic back in the uk.

Seems  to be  more important on TV forums , than in the  UK .

How many TVF,  preachers and posters , actually vote in UK elections? 

1 hour ago, elliss said:

Seems  to be  more important on TV forums , than in the  UK .

How many TVF,  preachers and posters , actually vote in UK elections? 

yet its the UK expats that have been hit the hardest,surely even a miser must be £8-10k out of pocket since the vote,A BIG spender £20k +  yet they are suckers for more,the bulldogs that is

Archived