Trump torpedoes meeting with Democrats, blasts Pelosi's 'cover-up' accusation

webfact

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

if Trump is just playing a character,

If Trump was just playing a character he would have, somehow, nominated himself for and Emmy award!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The number of people at Trump rallies probably wouldn't win the vote for dog catcher in the great scheme of things.

He won the votes of millions that didn't want her to win, IMO.

BTW, the people that attended Trump rallies probably went because of the excitement that was evident at them. They would probably have supported a slug if it promised to attack the establishment the way Trump vowed. They had had enough of the corruption in Washington, and HRC was a shining example of Washington corruption- "lock her up" they cried.

Throw in the people who think they are getting the news by watching Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones, and the people who actually think MAGA is something real that Trump will do.  Then add the people, like you, who think that a real estate developer with multiple bankruptcies, legal problems going back decades, and a long history of associating with criminals both at home and abroad. is someone who will end corruption in government. 

What kind of fool thinks a swamp creature will drain the swamp?

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I see. In the brave new world we live in, one can diagnose other people based on a check list. I wonder where Chuck or Nancy rate on that list?

Goodness me, I know several people that could be sociopaths, if one had a handy test to check them against. Lucky for them such evaluations are meaningless.

I hope you realise that if Trump is just playing a character, the Hare test is useless. That's why testing has to be done in person. 

IMO the whole "Trump is mental" is just a political ploy by the resistance, and I believe it is as big a sham as the Mueller investigation re Russian collusion by Trump.

The sham, which many people are falling for, is stating the Mueller investigation was into collusion.  It was an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible links with the Trump campaign.

Always get a good laugh when mr rip off Donald starts crying victim I’m sure mr muller will toe the company line otherwise Donald and Barr wouldn’t let him speak lots of Donald hot air coming!   Lol

Mueller totally contradicted what Barr said in his initial 4 page release.  Barr said that Mueller's decision to not bring charges against Trump was not because of the DOJ OLC's policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.  He totally blew that out as he stated that the reason that they did not come to a conclusion was specifically that policy.  He also reiterated that "if they had confidence that the President did not commit a crime they would have so stated".  He went on to say that although he could not bring  charges against the President that there were other methods.  Although he did not specifically state it , I assume that he meant Congressional investigation which Trump is trying to block.

He also said that although there was not enough evidence to bring any charges against Trump or members of the campaign that they had "consired" with the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election, he stated that the indictments against the Russian were proof that there was interference and it was ongoing.

Archived