Non o renew

almost the same question but different

return thailand 18th june non o visa "before 19th june" add 90 days gives me 16th sep to leave or can i get an extension say on or around 13th sep

or earlier ? for 30 days then i intend to return to resident country and

apply for new non"o" think i asked uj this 6 or 7 years ago but cant find it

2 hours ago, snairb said:

almost the same question but different

return thailand 18th june non o visa "before 19th june" add 90 days gives me 16th sep to leave or can i get an extension say on or around 13th sep

or earlier ? for 30 days then i intend to return to resident country and

apply for new non"o" think i asked uj this 6 or 7 years ago but cant find it

You cannot get a 30-day extension. If you are married to a Thai, you can get a 60-day extension if your spouse accompanies you to immigration when you apply for it.

not on marriage visa always use non 'o' based on being old! thats why i go back to europe but my timing is wrong this time i dont want to go to laos as they use up a page plus stamps for 40 mins in laos guess i will have to go to penang and back just thought could get ext at immi

3 minutes ago, snairb said:

not on marriage visa always use non 'o' based on being old! thats why i go back to europe but my timing is wrong this time i dont want to go to laos as they use up a page plus stamps for 40 mins in laos guess i will have to go to penang and back just thought could get ext at immi

Malaysia is not the only neighboring country that does not require a visa on arrival.

You can cross to Myanmar. pay 500 baht to get a border pass. No full page sticker needed.

Where are you located.

7 minutes ago, snairb said:

udon thani

That rules out a short trip to Myanmar unless you want to go to Mae Sot in Tak or Chiang Rai to cross at Mae Sai.

I think I would choose losing a page in my passport instead of making a long trip just to get a 30 day visa exempt entry.