Marriage extension application today at Jomtien immigration office

13 minutes ago, JimSaints said:

Well done, Tony - good your wife stopped you from asking more questions as IO really hate logic. When we had a visit from these dimwits my wife had to listen to all sorts of insults from these clueless individuals

Good advice...we get visit every year...same officers.. thank goodness... they take pictures again at the house and outside the gate.... sign more documents...off they go... friendly after many years..

3 hours ago, Tony M said:

They came, on time.  Spoke with my wife. Asked me one question - "where you come from ?".   Took 3 photos. And left, saying "You pass".

And that was it !

Didn't they talk to the witness ?

6 hours ago, JimSaints said:

Well done, Tony - good your wife stopped you from asking more questions as IO really hate logic. When we had a visit from these dimwits my wife had to listen to all sorts of insults from these clueless individuals

They didn't speak to the witness at the immigration office yesterday, but they asked to speak with him at our condo today.

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

What kind of 6 photos... Duplicates of the original 3... Or 6 photos of some other variety?

One photo with the condo door number and five photos inside the condo together. Today they took more photos, with the witness in the photos too.