Sudarat warns Democrat and Bhumjaithai parties not to betray people’s trust

webfact

14 hours ago, Eligius said:

I am not sure that they will actually dissolve Future Forward - although they are unprincipled enough to do anything; I think more likely is that they will hamstring the party with so many obstacles, court cases and trumped-up charges that Future Forward will lose much of its power in 'parliament'.

Certainly there is no way that they will EVER allow Thanathorn to become and remain P.M. He would be too good at the job (and by 'good', I really do mean - almost uniquely for a Thai politician - virtuous and honourable).

Now that Thanathorn has been banned we will see if he has the chops to work through others to build a grassroots movement in time to win an election once the junta becomes somewhat vulnerable, and that will happen as the older people that supported Big P ages and is replaced by young people who are paying attention to what is happening to their country.

39 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...what would/could.... a 'billionaire on the run'....possibly have to do with democracy....???

...wake up Thai people....

39 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...what would/could.... a 'billionaire on the run'....possibly have to do with democracy....???

Old dinosaurs either need to be put out to pasture, or die.

2 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

They aren't sleeping, and they have consistently voted for this billionaire. Seems they don't need or want your advice. And rightly so, the alternative is leagues worse as we have all witnessed the past five years. 

8 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

They aren't sleeping, and they have consistently voted for this billionaire. Seems they don't need or want your advice. And rightly so, the alternative is leagues worse as we have all witnessed the past five years. 

But this time they voted for a continuation of the last 5 years. Seems they don't want or need your advice either.

11 minutes ago, Ozman52 said:

But this time they voted for a continuation of the last 5 years. Seems they don't want or need your advice either.

No, the EC voted for the continuation of the last 5 years.

16 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes I am again the junta, never heard it was against the law to change your mind. I was pro coup and did not think it would last as long as it did given other coups. So you can call me a hypocrite even though my views have not changed much. I still dislike the Shins, just dislike the junta more now. I prefer future forward of all parties.

I was exactly the same.

But Sudarat has a hide demanding of others not to betray the people's trust. Good lord! A Thaksin lackey trying to take the moral high ground! Unbelievable. 

5 hours ago, Ozman52 said:

They did not, how do you figure that? After all the cheating, Thaksin's party still won the elections, even despite the fact that ptp only fielded candidates in 250 constituencies. The Thai voted to get rid of Prayuth. The 51 seats that Prayuth need from the democrats to even reach a majority, are from a party that campaigned not to side with Prayuth. The elections, even after all the cheating by the Junta has turned out to be a major loss of face for Prayuth. 

Refreshing to see that Junta lovers are unable to even read an election, however unfair is has been....

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Archived