Trump allows attorney general to declassify information about origins of Russia probe

webfact

6 minutes ago, brycspain said:

You mean the double secret investigations.  Let me ask you, wasn't 2 years enough for you?  Before the Mueller report came out, how many times did Trump claim executive privilege?  Oh wait for it.....ZERO.  El Presidente Obama claimed it a lot.  

What is double secret about the House investigations?  Why is Trump fighting them every step of the way?

Two years for an investigation of the scope of Mueller's is short, much shorter than Whitewater and the numerous repeated investigations on Hillary Clinton.  Trump didn't have to claim executive privilege until he lost the House.

What examples of executive privilege claimed by Obama are you referring to?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Different Clinton, and yes, too far off topic.

WAS HRC actually cleared? The jury is out on that.

HRC has loads of dirty washing in her past, so yes, equivalent to Trump.

The Dems ARE running the country. In case you hadn't noticed, they are the majority in the house. The GOP are the opposition now.

I hope you are not going to claim that the president actually "runs the country". I don't think that he has the constitutional authority to do so. The founding fathers didn't like kings.

If the Dems could actually get Trump out of their heads, just imagine how much they could do for the country. Perhaps they could even draft some legislation the senate would pass.

When you say "depends on which side of the argument" - how do you mean? Or is it, bottom line, just your opinion?

Of course it's my opinion, just as everything you say is your opinion. We're all just anonymous posters debating stuff on a forum.

Oh, a different Clinton. Right. So still no problems bringing up things, then going on about off-topic.

HRC doesn't actually have "loads of dirty washing". A lot of things claimed and dreamed up by folks like yourself, but little to show for it in effect. How is this comparable to Trump's documented issues is not explained, as was expected.

You raise the same bogus complain about the Dems on many topics, while ignoring facts and replies. Let's try again with the two main points: a whole lot of legislation in the works, and "running the country" vs. addressing Trump not being mutually exclusive. Again, you may deflect all you like with regard to Trump, his administration or Republicans helping things much. As for liking kings, seems like you and many other Trump fans exhibit a level of adulation that's almost there.

And no, not everything said is a matter of opinion. Quite a lot of the comments on here are supported by facts. Yours, for the most part, aren't. That difference.

Archived