Cosplay teacher in a bar! Post sparks latest "appropriate or not" drama in Thailand

webfact

8 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Kids would probably learn more in 2hrs at the Heavenly Pussy Academy, than a week at school ????

it actually refers to the parent institution "pattaya university"

6 hours ago, DrTuner said:

After inspecting the issue, I now know why they deemed necessary to blur the face.

https://hilight.kapook.com/view/188376

Nothing much to look at there.

With the greatest respect Doc, I wouldn't climb over her to get to you.....unless you can prove otherwise, which I very much doubt ????????????

6 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

Remember it like this.

He doesn't have a he.

Rooster

Easy to remember, considering there is probably 50 or more in English, not that easy to remember them all at one time. 

12 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Kids would probably learn more in 2hrs at the Heavenly Pussy Academy, than a week at school ????

You got that right. "I Learned more from a 3 minute record than I ever learned in school"... Bruce Springsteen

Her figure is totally unreal. I'd gladly pay a huge amount of money to spend some time with such a lovely lady (although if she woke up I would want some kind of refund).

Just joking. God, women here are so much more attractive than back home.

Wow. Why does anyone bother with a farang lady?

Thai women really are something else, super slim, super hot, and super crazy. I'm used to pale, pasty, overweight and poor women from South Wales (yeh - they were also pretty crazy too, but NEVER in a good way).

11 minutes ago, SteveK said:

I'm used to pale, pasty, overweight and poor women from South Wales (yeh - they were also pretty crazy too).

Yes, they're not really known for putting the glam in Glamorgan...

9 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Despicable and shameful!

This woman is going to sully Thailand's international reputation as a bastion of purity and chastity.

And you are a virgin correct?????

On 5/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, Happy Grumpy said:

You could open a can of beans with his chin, for f's sake.

Here's a little mental exercise....

Imagine her in a bar "back home", mingling with the ladies you'd typically get to select from. 

Thailand ruins guys for ever chasing skirts back home.

Edit:  BTW, it would be different if you could pop the top off a beer bottle on her Adams apple...

12 hours ago, SteveK said:

Her figure is totally unreal.

Decent bones, but out of tone muscles and pasty skin, cellulite is starting to show. Nothing a few weeks of aerobics wouldn't fix, but Thai BGs don't do sports, other than riding.

I never stop to wonder where do people spend their time in Thailand. Especially BKK dwellers seem to start going ooh-ahh over a 5 or 6. Finer totty walking the streets every moment.

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Decent bones, but out of tone muscles and pasty skin, cellulite is starting to show. Nothing a few weeks of aerobics wouldn't fix, but Thai BGs don't do sports, other than riding.

Not so true , water sports are on the agenda.

if required. but it's extra. :jap:

On 5/24/2019 at 2:36 PM, elliss said:

Kids  would  probably learn more English in the  bars , than at school.

Ladies who work in bars , are good teachers .555

Probably learn more French 

3 hours ago, Xaos said:

Heres her instagram

https://instagram.com/linlananin?igshid=1vszodus1tiwe

Wysłane z mojego SM-G975F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks, this includes the unpixellated pics. There's better pics of her than the cosplay ones. She's naturally very attractive with a good body, but like so many she's overdone the boobs and cosmetic surgery on the chin. 

Archived