Video: Pick-up driver creates his own U-turn!

webfact

Video: Pick-up driver creates his own U-turn!

6pm_VI.jpg

Caption: Drunk or a deliberate act?

CCTV from a pub in Sakon Nakorn in Thailand's north east appeared to show a pick-up driver determined to create their own U-turn.

After appearing to collide with a central road plastic barrier the driver is then caught backing up several times until a hole big enough to pass through has been made. 

Sanook said the video had caused much outrage on social media with people calling for the driver's arrest. There was some doubt what the driver was up to and whether they were drunk, they said.

They went to the area in the daytime and found quite a lot of damage at the scene. 

It is on Nityo Road between Sakon Nakorn and Udon Thani between KM markers 7 and 8. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-24

Last time I saw a girl with hair that long was in the Philippines.

Hairdressers nightmare.

Didn't notice any unusual driving though. When you see stuff like this every day it becomes normal.

19 minutes ago, webfact said:

After appearing to collide with a central road plastic barrier the driver is then caught backing up several times until a hole big enough to pass through has been made. 

I think if he had looked between his ears he would have found a big enough hole to drive several pickups through.  

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It is on Nityo Road between Sakon Nakorn and Udon Thani between KM markers 7 and 8. 

The name of the road isn't Nityo but Nittayo road;

But if ...if...if ........................the big plastik tank - because they are tank - if they were full of water and also well hooked to each other , it would not be possible to do this with a pickup .

I hope that the authorities have regained their registration to make him pay for the breakage.

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Hairdressers nightmare.

Didn't notice any unusual driving though. When you see stuff like this every day it becomes normal.

When I first met my wife her hair was that long.  It was like a status symbol or some such nonsense.  However she did get lots of compliments and when she did finally get it cut she sold the hair to the hairdresser.  No idea how much for though.

As for the driving..... T.I.T so nothing out of the ordinary there.  

7 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Zombies , they are out there , driving in the outside lane at night and a zombie reverses in your lane as it tries to get across the highway before dawn.

7 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Zombies , they are out there , driving in the outside lane at night and a zombie reverses in your lane as it tries to get across the highway before dawn.

Only in Thailand.

7 hours ago, Denim said:

Hairdressers nightmare.

yes, she looked quite nice, I clean forget about the driver. 

4 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

having a driving licence before driving isn`t compulsory in thailand, i guess!

Having a Thai driving licence is in no way confirmation you can drive.

What's confusing me is that the U-Turn was open, but the driver decided to smash his way through the bollards anyway. I think I need to see if I can get so drunk to be that stupid.

Archived