Thai bikini babes set to smash Guinness World Record at 2019 Pattaya beach race

webfact

Thai bikini babes set to smash Guinness World Record at 2019 Pattaya beach race

7pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thailand's bikini babes have been encouraged to go to 7-Eleven and register for this year's "Bikini Beach Race" organised by Central Festival at Pattaya. 

The event - in partnership with the TAT, local tourism and business groups - will be held on Saturday 8th June.

Guinness World Records staff will be in town to see if it is the biggest ever bikini race in the world. 

Women - and men - can apply at the convenience stores nationwide. There are voucher prizes for the first three male and female contestants in 3km and 9 km beach races. 

It's 20,000 to the winner of the 3Km races and 25,000 baht for the longer event. 

There is also a 50,000 prize for MS Bikini and Mr Bikini. 

The total prize pool is thus in excess of 200,000 baht, reported Daily News with pictures of last year's event.

Dr Natthakit Tangphoonsinthana from Central said it was all part of the the store's role in the lifestyle of Pattaya as well as promoting tourism at the world class resort. 

7-Eleven is taking applications until June 5th for this year's event, the fourth in the series. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-24

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 7-Eleven doesn't have much of a record for community philanthropy, does it? Oh well, at least it beats a beach full of fat Russians and fully clothed Chinese. And I can indulge in my favourite hobby of mia noi spotting.

6 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

Bikini Race? Guinness Book of Records? Who dreams up this nonsense? Is anyone really interested? Have a fun run for sure. Raise money for charity okay. This no. 

Should at least be a topless race to catch some attention, and in Pattaya, i think people expects no less...

32 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

so Soi 6 was emptied for the photo shoot. Respectable Thai girls wouldn't be seen dead at such an event.  

Who on earth has any interest in respectable Thai girls other than their own mirror perhaps ? ???? 

May be the weather god is in a good mood and sends a big, fat thunderstorm just a few hours before the race to Pattaya. The gazillions of gallons of water rushing over the nice world class beach would turn it into a cross country trail...... ????

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Guinness World Records staff will be in town to see if it is the biggest ever bikini race in the world.

no, that would have to be Americans.    but thais are catching up !   Line-up begins at 9 am in front of

Kentucky Fried Chicken

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

So what's the Guinness record they're breaking?

Most prostitutes on a beach at the same time?

PS

Anyone know which bar Miss 153 works in?

Pink bikini/blue trainers 4-5 in from the right.

You mean the one with more tattoos than Popeye?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

So what's the Guinness record they're breaking?

Most prostitutes on a beach at the same time?

PS

Anyone know which bar Miss 153 works in?

Pink bikini/blue trainers 4-5 in from the right.

You know her, or you want to get to know her better?

Archived