BP readings a bit concerning.

giddyup

I have been taking the same BP medication for high BP for a few years now, Losartan 50mg and Metoprolol 50mg once a day. My Systolic reading is always a bit high, around 135 and the Diastolic usually about 85. However the last couple of days was feeling a bit dizzy and checked a few times a day for the last 3 days, and it's been reading around 135/64, so the Diastolic reading is very low, and not sure what is the reason for the change. I guess a visit to a cardiologist is necessary, perhaps a change of medication and a check-up, but still very concerned as I'd hate to have a stroke in the meantime.

I always say, you know your body best, you know something is off and you are obviously concerned by it or you wouldnt have posted. PLEASE do not hesitate further, go get professional medical assistance as soon as possible. As a minimum it will alay any fears you are bound to be having.

You are concerned about the drop of your diastole from 85 to 64. Advice: see a doctor.

You would like to know the reason for this substantial drop in your diastole. Advice: see a doctor.

If you can think of anything else you should do, do it.

Archived